Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:18:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Cast of 20's!  (Read 3875 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dread

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2007, 05:00:21 pm »

Well, I've got the whole gang, now. Custom content used:

eyebrows,eyes,lipcolor,eyeshadow: www.helaene.com (Lacey Chabert Sim, by Jessica: http://www.wickedsims2.com/forums/index.php)
eyeliner: by Barcelonista (mts2) (Lacey Chabert Sim)
blush: unknown (Lacey Chabert Sim, don't blame me, I copied it off of WickedSims2, notice the lack of capitols)
skintone: by Enayla (mts2) (Lacey Chabert Sim)
hair: recolored by (Jessica) (Lacey Chabert Sim. Unfortunately, the link to the hair is gone... well, for this Sim, you won't need it)
dress: by (Jessica) (you need to go HERE to get the mesh by PronupSims called "MESH_RosematGiverny190205")

Those are the CC used on Jen (Lacey), but I don't think any was used on the two guys... Sims2Pack Clean Installer didn't say it did... it might be wrong, though. Pics below.

These don't come with lots, and I made the two guys. Once again, credit to Jessica for the best Lacey I've ever seen. If there are any problems, please, no one close this; it took me about four hours to do it, I made Matt today, from scratch, I figured out about the custom content, I took the pictures, etc, etc. By request, I'll make a video of them all hanging out. The links come the way you want. So, if you want to get just Darren and Jen, you can download just Darren and Jen. Like always, post your comments, inevitable quibbles and problems here.

EDIT:More custom content discovered:

Helaene - starstruck eyes - indigo (Darren).

* 20's - Full Set.zip (538.42 KB - downloaded 171 times.)
* Darren Conner.zip (201.74 KB - downloaded 177 times.)
* Jen Conner.zip (219.37 KB - downloaded 157 times.)
* Matt Derwin.zip (117.36 KB - downloaded 140 times.)
* The Conner Couple.zip (421.08 KB - downloaded 136 times.)

* snapshot729de1fd72bbbf9zp6.jpg (6.96 KB, 400x300 - viewed 681 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:21:29 pm by kathy » Logged

A.S.S.
After School's Suck
See what I did?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: