Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:29:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Merbabies and linked skintones - finally!!  (Read 88624 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2007, 10:11:59 pm »

Quote from: ladysarah930;501506
Wow! great work!
Do you need the skins for the tail to still be shown in the shower?

Isn't that the point of shower-proof skins?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Iscy

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2007, 02:43:50 am »

Awww, the babies are so cute! Trés beau!
Gensis.Wallem

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2007, 05:52:21 am »

Great, now this project is ended ! It could be really interesting for my legacy challenge lol ! I would make a strange family : I got clothes now !

You're a very great mesher et  Oh, et deux millions de bonnes choses pour 2007 Cheesy Cheesy!

In love <3
Lilyblodyn45

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 10:44:43 am »

OMG this is sooOOOOoooo kewl....I've downloaded ALL the merfolk stuff!!!
THANX A BUNCH!!!! haha, I love this place

Alex Life
Is My Life

(So Click That Link!)
synfullegend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2007, 02:44:17 am »

Stupid question on this wonderful mesh and colors....are they just the regular mermen or the bodybuilders? *ish curious*
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2007, 03:06:14 am »

Synfullegend,
as stated on the first post the males use the regular shape and fat morph but grow muscle when fit. Smiley
synfullegend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2007, 04:14:36 pm »

Thanks. I missed it, I'm kinda slow today.
burnettbum

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 04:49:38 pm »

I love these they are awsome.  To bad the men can't be pregnant too though.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 08:12:33 pm »

oh they can - they just will not show it, besides - I always thought as fish-people they would lay eggs :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
arnap

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2007, 06:50:30 pm »

Thank you!

I love them!
WolfSilverOak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2007, 09:10:01 pm »

Yay!}:P

Without Chaos, there can be no Order.

Semper Fi, Once a Marine, Always a Marine.
bopeep

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2007, 07:39:55 pm »

My pregnant Mermaid has lost her tail. Can someone please tell me if this does happen or have I missed something in the downloading of the files.

Thankyou
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2007, 11:09:10 pm »

LOL, I installed this in my game.  NL found the folder anyway and I had a baby born with a mertail!

His tail disappeared when he was being bathed or his diaper was changed.  I thought I'd keep him merm'ed but the game crashed at that point and I hadn't saved, wiping out little Shingo's entire existence.

It was unexpected but amusing.  The weird thing is that all the menfolk went Ken below the waist at the same time!  The latter was a hack/mod conflict but the timing was just hilarious- merbaby birth in non merfamily, men parts diskappear! :rofl:

Your pomona is very extinct
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2007, 02:48:21 am »

Bopeep,

When the sim's belly grows I use the InSIMenator's wardrobe adjustor and "change to everyday" (or whatever the currently used category is) to update the clothing.
Now maybe that works also with the regular dressers - no idea, I stopped using these ages ago Smiley

Moonjaguar, I wouldn't mind this kind of coincidence either, that's even better than the alien abduction pregnancy!:lol:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 03:23:49 am by marvine » Logged
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2007, 06:51:41 pm »

Quote from: marvine;568509
Bopeep,

When the sim's belly grows I use the InSIMenator's wardrobe adjustor and "change to everyday" (or whatever the currently used category is) to update the clothing.
Now maybe that works also with the regular dressers - no idea, I stopped using these ages ago Smiley

InSIM-- the space saver! I have dressers, armoires, wardrobes and chests of drawers up in larger bedrooms for looks only most of the time anymore.  I leave them out of smaller bedrooms or when I've got two-three kids sharing a room.

Quote from: marvine;568509
Moonjaguar, I wouldn't mind this kind of coincidence either, that's even better than the alien abduction pregnancy!:lol:

*dusts off a very ancient, very heavy book from the vault of the Strangetown Library, sneezes, then reads aloud*

"At the precise Moment a Simme giveth birth to a Merbabe in a Family where no Mermen existeth, all the Men in the Neighborhoode's Danglies doth disappeare.  If a Man wisheth them restoreth, seeketh he a wandering Matchmaker Woman and purchase of her Wares a Stringge of Silver Bells calleth a "Ding-a-Ling".  He must keepeth them upon his Personne at all Times, Swimme and annual Bath includeth, or his Danglies disappeareth not to return unless he purchaseth Another."  

---
This little guy didn't have scales on his tail so he looked more like a baby mercatfish? merwhale? I guess he got his dad's KSK v.2 skintone instead of his mom's Louis #7.  I might just put the merbaby tail folder back because the tail animations are just way too cute and the Maxis baby diapers are bulky-- they remind me of '60s disposable diapers.

Your pomona is very extinct
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: