Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:34:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Insim Exclusive* Landscaper Challenge House  (Read 12673 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 04:36:02 pm »

The First Version Contest Version:could not find the Gartenlampegross @reflexsims.de went to specials,then wet throught 3 pages and didnt find it,do i need it for the house to show up?
lucentgem

I take salsa bribes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 08:57:24 pm »

Yes, it looks like they don't have that one up any longer. I will write and see if they will give me permission to post the file here for this house. Otherwise, you do not need the file for the house to appear, you just won't have that item. Sorry it wasn't there. :*(

~JJ~
I need someone who is really chatty and not afraid of lack of response. PM me please. Cheesy

Check out lucentsims.com. :*) If you would like to have a section in my Forum Talent are
lavenderfaerie
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 12:55:05 pm »

The house looks lovely, but when I installed it and tried to move someone in it crashed my system. Sad I noticed that the price is a negative number and was wondering if that has anything to do with it. If anyone knows why this happened, please post a response. Thank you!
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 01:06:15 pm »

I love this house:) Great Job!

denisejacquelyn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 09:29:31 am »

This house is fabulous. My sims would be so happy here. I am downloading this house but will wait to install it in my game until a reply has been posted to answer lavenderfaerie's post regarding game crashing after moving family in....oh but I do love this house. nice job!
lucentgem

I take salsa bribes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 08:24:56 pm »

Quote from: lucentgem;755461
Yes, it looks like they don't have that one up any longer. I will write and see if they will give me permission to post the file here for this house. Otherwise, you do not need the file for the house to appear, you just won't have that item. Sorry it wasn't there. :*(

I never did get a response from this site. Here is the lamp that was in question.

* lamp.rar (27.08 KB - downloaded 178 times.)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 08:29:57 pm by lucentgem » Logged

~JJ~
I need someone who is really chatty and not afraid of lack of response. PM me please. Cheesy

Check out lucentsims.com. :*) If you would like to have a section in my Forum Talent are
lucentgem

I take salsa bribes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2007, 08:29:15 pm »

Quote from: lavenderfaerie;833523
The house looks lovely, but when I installed it and tried to move someone in it crashed my system. Sad I noticed that the price is a negative number and was wondering if that has anything to do with it. If anyone knows why this happened, please post a response. Thank you!

Lavender, I would highly recommend removing the download and reinstalling it. There isn't a reason it should crash your game. Also which version did you download? Is it possible you are missing one of the meshes? I can't imagine why that would cause it to crash but one never knows. The negative price is certainly an indicator that all is not right with the installation of the house. Hope this helps. :*)

~JJ~

bloemetjes

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 12:00:38 pm »

great
verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 05:51:40 am »

a beautiful house, thank you! Smiley
oneoldgoose

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2008, 03:35:16 pm »

Great Place Thanks for the good work have a good day
oneoldgoose
lucentgem

I take salsa bribes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 01:25:57 am »

Thank you. :*)

~JJ~

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: