Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:34:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Careers to come  (Read 1860 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
madoracle

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2007, 04:09:29 pm »

I have seen many good things from this forum - especially Dezeedoesdance and the other piercers - and wanted to give back to the cummunity! And since I enjoy making careers - I was thinking that while I do have at least three planned right now (IT Administration, Tech Support and Customer Service) what about one for body artists? If there's any interest in it, I will do a Body Artist Career. Basically you'll start out as an unpaid apprentice and go on up to a world famous artist.  It will have custom chance cards and a unique guid of course, but what I was needing a bit of help with is two things:

Career reward and custom icon. Everything else I can do, including enabling multiple languages and such - but I am not much of a computer graphic artist. So if anyone is willing to lend a hand with those two things, I'd be much appreciative.

I will also take requests for careers. I can usually have one ready for beta testing inside a week, so I can knock out quite a few. The problem is always those last two things as I am no mesher. To say the least.,

Thanks for any help, advice or tips!

"Life's not fair," I reply. "But the root password helps."

[link=http://members.iinet.net.au/~bofh]Bastard Operator From Hell[/link]
kokozas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 10:12:57 am »

I am bit new to this game and forum but I have done pics for one career, worked & looked ok. I have done quite much graphics for other games&purposes though.

So I could help you there. If you have some ideas about the icons drop a pm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: