Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 12:42:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Employee menu does not appear  (Read 2386 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sgailian

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2007, 11:24:30 am »

Well, I've been enjoying Nightlife up to the point of starting a business - and discovered an unusual problem.  According to the diretions I can give a raise, appoint a manager, or even fire an employee.  So far I haven't found this menu anyplace.  I can get the employee list up, but clicking any one of them does not bring up the menu.  Am I looking in the wrong place?  I keep having people quit because I haven't given them a raise..I can't say I blame them.  Any help would be appreciated.

"Pain, agony, dejection, despair. Let's make popcorn and watch.":devill:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 03:04:41 pm »

If I am not mistaken, the option to give a raise will be in the "manage" option.
sgailian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 05:46:13 pm »

The instructions tell me the same thing - find these things under the manage option - and that's the menu that doesn't appear.  Any help would be appreciated.

Well, only one person as yet has had any suggestions to solve this.  I did follow it, and one hack at a time, disabled each one and tried again.  The final result was that the Insimenator itself if the source of the missing Manage menu, as well as the Influence menu.  If I want either of these I have to disable the Insimenator altogether.  If I want the Insimenator, I have to accept the loss of these menus.  I'm sure there has to be an answer to this one.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 10:02:26 pm by Rogue777 » Logged

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 10:00:08 pm »

Do you have the latest InSim?
Behry
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 04:58:28 pm »

Was this issue ever solved? I'm having the same problem
sgailian

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 05:26:55 pm »

Behry...It took a while but I did just as I said.  I activated the Sims2Clean pack installer - selected my download folder in the game, and waited for everything to list.  Then, one hack at a time, I disabled each and every hack I had installed and tried again. Instantly the menu was there where it was supposed to be. Then, one at at time, in the Clean pack installer I activated each hack and checked for a menu again.  If the menu was there, I turned on another one.  If it wasn't, I turned it back off and moved it to a folder outside the program and turned on another one.  Eventually I had my menus and a small number of minor hacks in my "holder folder that there were very minor hacks that I wasn't really going to miss.  Each of these when I looked at them, acted on the same interactions the menus did.  What had happened in effect, is that the menu didn't appear because of contradictory directions.  I left them out of the game have been playing happily every since.  Now when I download any hack I try it out first and remove it if I see any problems.  It didn't take more than a couple of these instances to show me that you have to be careful what you put in your machine.  It always follows directions, unless you completely confuse it, and then it gives you these kinds of problems.  I hope this helps.   Doc

Dread

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 06:31:32 pm »

This kinda happened to me once, but the whole thing didn't come up. Do you have InTEEN? When I deleted InTEEN B it resolved it.

A.S.S.
After School's Suck
See what I did?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 02:15:43 am »

If you've deleted Inteenimater_B.package, you should go ahead and delete the rest of the InTeen packages.  They won't work without the "B" file.  Then go through each of your subfolders looking for additional copies of the InTeen files and delete them, frequently picked up unknowingly through lots downloaded off the Exchange.  They also get there by accidents also known as user error.  (I'm not counting how many times it's happened to me Tongue ).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: