Insimenator.org
January 20, 2020, 09:07:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Diary of One Raving Mad Girl  (Read 6555 times)
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 04:57:43 pm »

This is so great and unique. I really want it to all work out for Mariah and I hope she meets a nice guy. Waiting for more!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 08:55:33 am »

It's going to be tough to give up that yummy mac and cheese but I think she can do it! LOL!  I bet once she toughen's her resolve she looks better than her twin.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
UDreamLS86

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 02:14:25 am »

Review Time, baby!
[/SIZE][/U][/B]
Babyblueheart:[/B] I'm glad you like it :-)
Quaxo: It's going to get even more interesting within the next few chapters!
OddBall011: Hmmm are you hitting on my sim Odd? Cool! I want to tell you guys so badddddddd what she's going to finally look like when all is said and done, but I cant! I may give out some hints though. >contemplates<
Omggitsameelia: Your name is a keyboard full, I likes. I think everyone is kinda on her side. Theirs something so caustic but cute in Mariah.  She has a way of growing on you.
Starlucid: It is going to be hard to just say no to the mac and cheese. She'll need some serious willpower, but I think she has it in her.

Next Chap
[/SIZE][/U][/B]
Expect the next chap out, by the latest, Sunday.[/FONT]

UDream
Want to be on top? America's Top Stylist
Winner Announced
[/FONT]
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 12:09:17 pm »

Yippeeee! I really love the story, and am definitely itching to see Mariah when she's all done! I agree with starlucid, she'll probably be prettier than Mikala! Smiley By the way... Mikala and Mariah- cool names! Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 08:19:18 pm »

^^ Wow! this' a really cool story, I can't wait to see the results of her makeover, and how she keeps up with her goals.
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 07:27:21 am »

Another addictive story, I love it. It'll be interesting to see how she develops over time Smiley

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
Verly

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 08:37:07 pm »

I'm really liking this hon. Smiley
 I (bad Verly) don't read many of the sim stories here like I should, but knowing you from Worst Inlaw I had to stop by and read your story.  I understand the subject more then I would like to admit, but without the twin sister to help me out.
UDreamLS86

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2007, 11:20:54 am »

Sneak-A-Peak

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the reviews.
 I have the next installment almost completly done so I'm very excited! It will be posted on Monday.
I thought I would hit you guys off with a sneakpeak to keep your interest.[/SIZE]

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r261/UDREAMLS86/snapshot_00000003_92aa6aa1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">
][SIZE="3] Hmmm, Mariah shopping? What has this world come to?
Most importantly, what's going to be her new getup?
[/SIZE]

Quick Links:
Also, I placed a quick link section in the first post for you guys. :-)

Review time, yay!!
Verly: Yayy, I'm so glad you could stop in and check out my story! I think everyone can relate to the story one way or the other, be it your the Mariah or Mikala in the story. Lol, I've been both!
Dangermouse: I really want to focus on her development into a stronger person, but I'm really cautious about changing who she is. Lol, I like some of her bitterness.
Elven song: How Mariah keeps up with her goals will be interesting. She's such a sucker when it comes to food and workout. She'll just have to say NO to the mac and cheese, and ditch a little bit of the attitude.
Babyblueheart: Aww, I'm so excited that you really like the story. It'll be interesting to see everyones reaction to her spanking new makeover. Plus, I really...really love those names too.
[/FONT]
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 10:08:17 pm by UDreamLS86 » Logged

UDream
Winner Announced
[/FONT]
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 11:57:51 am »

So looking forward to it!! Smiley

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

lonelydoowoop

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2007, 10:34:09 pm »

Hey...when's there going to be an update?!
UDreamLS86

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 02:59:24 pm »

Hey guys,
Sorry about the delay. My computer has been in the shop b/c Compaq sucks! Luckily, my sims is saved on my external drive so now that I have finally gotten back I cant return to the story. Bad news is the chapter that was completely finished wasn't in my hard drive so I have to rewrite it over. No worries, I'll get it out ASAP. I plan on working on it over the week, and hopefully I'll remember most of it. I'm so sorry guys and thanks for your patience.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 02:18:29 pm by UDreamLS86 » Logged

UDream
Winner Announced
[/FONT]
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 08:18:29 pm »

Ohhh! I'm sorry to hear about your computer. I will be so looking forward to reading this next chapter! Good luck in rewriting it! SmileySmileySmiley

Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2007, 11:08:02 pm »

I am so looking forward to reading more.  I am excited to see if she gets a guy!
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 03:10:59 pm »

yay! *jumps up and down with excitement*
sorry to hear about computer troubles Sad no need to apologise, we all have these things once in a while

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
Rammstein6891

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 08:45:08 pm »

Can't wait for an update. I really like this one. Smiley

:lurk:
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: