Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:19:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Murdered with Love ~ Chapter Seventeen ~ Final Update  (Read 18140 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2008, 02:55:13 pm »

loved it! cant wait for the next chapter, even though im sad that its the last one.  Is there a sequel in the future perhaps? :happy8:

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2008, 03:16:37 pm »

Let me tell you a secret (ok, maybe not a secret XD) but there already is a sequel that I have completed and will post after this, and some sort of spin-off that I'm currently working on. Cheesy

Here, a pic from the spin-off (just because I like making people curious XD):

Anyway, the last chapter:

Chapter Seventeen

“Thanks again, Gina.”
“It’s fine, Val.” She grinned. “I mean it’s fine, Marielle.” I grinned too.
“I’ll try my best to remember my new name.”
“You better. You don’t know how much money that passport-”
“Heh, I can guess.” I hugged her briefly and stepped back in the car. For some strange reason I felt relieved. This was my chance to start again, no one would know who I really was. Too bad I couldn’t kill anyone else anymore. I had some more names on my list. Names that would escape this time. And so would their owners.

“So Miss D. Johnson didn’t kill those people?”
“Yes sir.” Alex stood in front of Val’s house with Steam, who he was trying to explain how a murderer could have escaped and why he had suspected the wrong person.
“And her daughter was the real murderer?”
“Indeed, sir.” Why does he have to repeat everything I say?
“So you were wrong.”
“Yes.”
“And the murderer escaped?”
“Yes, like I said sir. But I’ll do everything to find her and imprison her.”
“Go ahead, then. But I think you’ll never find her again.”
“We’ll see.” Alex walked away. It started to rain again. Steam watched him go, a sceptical look on his face that made Alex even more determined. You better watch out Val, I’m coming.

So this will be my new house. I stopped the car in front of the house. It was small, but I liked what I saw. I smiled and left my newly bought car. I waved to the neighbor, who was sitting in her garden, and went inside. They’ll never find me.

How could I've known I was so wrong?
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2008, 03:25:44 pm »

The link to the sequel:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: