Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 03:35:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: One Life: Episode 7 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (last page)  (Read 83117 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 30, 2007, 10:50:02 pm »

Ok, this is the final update for Episode 6. Wow. This is the shortest time I've spent on a story! Just three or four updates. Episode 7 will take me a LOT longer to do. Mostly because I'm still writing it. And now, on to the end of Episode 6: Fame Becomes Her!
----------------------------

I was 26 with two kids, 3 and 2, and a new world opened up to me. I did the theme songs for quite a few movies, including my debut movie, Deadly Love.

I got to be the deadly vixen in the red dress and heavy curls, and win the awards. I like to believe that it was my stunning debut performance that earned the movie 10 awards. I won awards for best leading actress, best debut performance, best on-screen kiss, fan favorite-new actress, and fan favorite-best nude scene.

I was in heaven until I got my mail one day, and found out my husband wanted to get the kids. He wanted MY babies! I had half a mind to tell him the kids weren't his. That would stop this madness.

My publicist was visiting and she convinced me not to fire off a really evil, mean, nasty email to Marcello. She ensured me that he'd use it as "evidence" against me. The next day, my lawyer called and said that the official divorce papers had come through. Marcello was going to seek spousal support and custody of the kids with little visitation rights for me. I was livid! My publicist said now, more than ever, I needed to be on my best behavior. It didn't matter what I did sinside my house, so long as I was perfect outside. So I took a long swig of scotch and sucked up all my anger.

I was going to film an episode of Inside the Actor's Studio that night, and I decided I'd change my image immediately. I would be that vixen in the red lipstick. I was stunning; long hair, red lipstick, red satin shirt, and diamonds. That didn't last too long for me. I grew tired of dressing up, and I really started changing my style every day. Or nearly that often. This had an unexpected effect. I became a fashion icon. When asked about my new status, I gave this statement.

"I really want to credit my ex-husband, Marcello Puccini. He has constantly been supportive of everything that I've been doing. He's a great man. Without him, I never would have had this idea."

Of this was a slap in the face!

He knew it, but the public adored me for it. I think this started a bitter divorce and custody battle. I came out looking wonderful, mostly because I had the money to hire the best people. He didn't.

Marcello made appearances on camera and on gossip shows. He got a little money for that, but nothing like what I had. He acted out of anger, and made some really scathing remarks about me. Things that could really damage me. I had an investigation started to prove my innocence of child molestation. When nothing was found, I sued him for slander. There went his credibility, divorce settlement, and visitation right. So ended the battle. And who won? ME! Aartist for the win!

After a while of being a fashion icon, people started to get bored with the same old thing, and I got a little desperate. I wanted to still enjoy my fame, so I hastily announce a fashion line. My people were terrified when they heard this because I had absolutely no idea about fashion design. I said I'd worry about it later. All that mattered at that point was that I had the public eye again. I knew that I'd need a gimmick to keep interest going, so I decided to reunite with my mother. She was still a very popular model, and what better than having her model my clothing line. So, for the first time in I don't know how many years, I called my mother.

I arranged to have a reunion on a popular talk show. I knew my mother wanted this to be a private affair, but I needed this to go well. I won't deny that I felt terrible for doing what I did to her. As I watcher her holding her grandchildren, I realized the extend of the pain I'd put her through. I even got to see my brother, Marcin and his wife, Asilda. Rich and Christiana, my stepfater and stepsister, were there, too. I felt horrible for everything I'd done to them, and said as much. I promised to try to do better by them, and I did. My mother happily agreed to do my clothing line, and my brother, who did become a successful male model, agreed to model the male clothes. My line did extremely well, and I signed on to do a movie about a fashion magazine. I was the lead. I got the chance to be a ruthless diva. Like I wasn't in real life.

This time, though, things were different. I guess reuniting with my family had more of an mpact on me that I thought.

I realized just how important family was, and I was determined to give my kids the love and family and devotion they deserved. I started involving them more in my life. I didn't want them to be in the spotlight all the time, but I didn't keep them holed up. We moved away from California to a place where we could live our lives in relative peace. I started to think about the way my movies would reflect on my children. I didn't do children's movies, and I didn't stop being sexy, but everything I did was tasteful.

My clothes were all modest, but still made women feel elegant and sexy. The newest collection was all about corsets.

Who doesn't love corsets! I even had a lingerie line with corsets. I made the corset my trademark, and there was a boom in corset dresses across hollywood.

I was still the "it" girl, but I was wondering how much longer I was really going to do that. How much longer did I really want to be in the spotlight. I decided that I could stand it for a while longer. It's an addictive feeling, and there's nothing that compares to it. I've been in this business since before my birth, and I'm 43 now. I don't plan on leaving just yet. I don't think I'm quite done.
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 31, 2007, 04:10:17 pm »

Brill ending!. I'm looking forward to seeing episode 7.

See ya.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2007, 01:09:56 pm »

everyone loves a happy ending:) cant wait for chapter 7

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2007, 02:14:26 pm »

I'm so glad you all liked it! I think I can promise that Episode 7 won't exactly have a...happy ending. An ending, yes, but maybe not quite so happy:lol:
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 05, 2007, 04:00:34 pm »

The next episode is titled: 7 Days to the Wolves. Hopefully I'll buckle down and start today.
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 05, 2007, 04:49:26 pm »

cant wait!!!

Look At My Sims HERE
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 05, 2007, 09:12:41 pm »

I'm still getting used to taking pics with Gadwin (I keep forgetting to press the right buttons), so I had to retake all my pics for my round 1 in movie star. Tomorrow, I should be ready to go. It'll be hard getting some of the pics together, though.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 06, 2007, 08:23:13 am »

Gadwin rules Cheesy I find the only option that works though, is to capture a rectangular area, but it's better in that you can choose the height and width of the picture you want. It saves to a default folder "Printscreen files" but you can change that too Smiley

Looking forward to the next update Smiley

No requests please
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 06, 2007, 02:51:23 pm »

I think I've noticed a definite difference in my pics since I started using Gadwin. Most of the last update was done with Gadwin. Well, off I go to get started! EDIT: Might as well use this post to start the story.
-----------------------------------------
Episode 7:
7 Days to the Wolves

Howl!
Seven days to the wolves!
Where will we be when they come?
Seven days to the poison
And a place in Heaven!
Time drawing near as they come to take us.
----"7 Days to the Wolves" Nightwish - Dark Passion Play----

John Irving pulled his children closer to him after the funeral.

"I guess I can take care of us."
The family stayed together as the last guests went off to their cars. Saying goodbye is hard, and moving on is even harder. John desperately clung to his children, wishing things hadn't turned out the way they did. He squeezed his eyes as tears fell. In his mind, John could picture them freezing as the rolled down his cheeks. Or maybe they turned into show and floated away like ashes on the wind.
"Mom loved winter. She would be happy."
John pulled his daughter, Lauren, closer to him.

When they returned home, everything seemed so quiet. This comforted the Irving family, seemingly making the sleepless hours go by faster. John joined his son in the kitchen. His son was sitting at the table, as if waiting for his mother to come home from work.

"It doesn't seem like anything in this house has changed. I keep expecting Mom to walk in the door."

John hugged his namesake. He felt the tears building inside him again, but he knew he had to be strong for his children. He was ll they had now. Hew as their protector.

Three days after they buried their loving wife and mother, Magdelena Irving, there was a knock at the door. John answered quickly. A tall, muscular man stood waiting. John was a little suspicious; he didn't recognize the man.

"Good afternoon. My name is Sal Monella. I was a business associate of your wife. I promise I won't keep you long."
"A business associate? You worked with the charity?"
"Let's just say her company had dealings with my company. We were good friends, in a way. May I come in?"
"Sir, my wife's been buried for three days. I really don't want to talk business."
"Your wife's life's work will be thrown away. Any meaningful contribution will be neglected."
"Sir, please understand where I'm coming from."
"Well then, just let me extend our condolences. Here's my business card. If you ever need anything, give me a call. And watch your back. Your wife was a dangerous woman."

John closed the door, more confused than when he opened it. What kind of business did this man work for? John was sure Mr. Monella had made several veiled threats.
"Dad?"

John turned around to see Lauren standing in the hallway.
"How long have you been standing there?"
"Not...not long. Why?"
John shook his head and started to leave the living room, but movement outside caught his attention. He looked out of the curtains and saw 2 men in black coats pointing at the house. Across the street, Sal Monella was getting into a limousine. The car was black. The driver wore a black coat. They stood out starkly against the purity of  freshly fallen snow. John shook his head and quickly left the living room, letting the curtain fall in front of the window.

Days passed. John, Lauren, and John, jr. found it easier to cope by busying themselves. The house became a constant bustle of activity.

Concerned friends and family were constantly being ushered in and out of the house. They tried desperately to dig beneath the carefully created facade to reach the pain and grieving beneath. None of them were successful. Had John and his children slowed down, they would have noticed the men in black coats positioned outside their house, watching them.

John stopped at the local grocery store in his daily rush from home to work, and work to home. He was only vaguely aware of a woman following him down an aisle. Throwing himself into work as an accountant robbed him of attention for everything that mattered. The lady came up beside him, holding her swollen belly. She reached for something on a higher shelf.
"Here, let me get that for you."
She turned to him and smiled. Her eyes were a piercing blue-grey, and John didn't like they way she was looking at him.

"I love my children immensely. When I was young, my father died. I try my hardest to make sure my children have the opportunity to see theirs."
John slowly handed her a can.
"Life is a dangerous game. Bad things happen to people who don't play by the rules. When one person falls through on their part of a contract, it may jeopardize the life of anyone else involved. Protect your children, Mr. Irving. Follow the rules and honor my husband's contract."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 09:22:47 pm by babyblue1387 » Logged
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 07, 2007, 01:13:43 pm »

Interesting. Good start Smiley

No requests please
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 07, 2007, 02:56:45 pm »

Harray its started Cheesy

Look At My Sims HERE
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 07, 2007, 04:56:53 pm »

Glad to see that you guys stuck around and like the update!

Sadie, I want to thank you for your many mentions of Nightwish. It made me want to get a cd and see what the fuss was. Metal isn't really my thing, but I *love* Dark Passion Play!
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2007, 01:16:50 pm »

im so glad i found this again!  I really liked how you ended the vampire story :]
i also really like how the mob story is starting, it seems really interesting.
and forgive me for asking, but what is Gadwin?  Ive never heard of it...but that could just be that I just got back into the sims after a couple months...

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 08, 2007, 04:42:27 pm »

Ooooohh i love nightwish too my favourite song is ameranth

Look At My Sims HERE
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 08, 2007, 06:27:59 pm »

Haha, you're welcome Cheesy I've not heard that album - if it's still their earlier style I'll be interested - sounds like it is. My favourite albums are Century Child and Oceanborn (where I got Andy's R2 from Wink). Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean is one of my favourites, but it's also one of their heaviest :headbang:

@greydove: Gadwin is a screen capture utility that saves your screenshots to file automatically (without your having to paste from clipboard to Word/Paint). Only time I use the in-game camera now for pics is when I'm just messing about Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 06:30:49 pm by Sadie79 » Logged

No requests please
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: