Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:40:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: One Life: Episode 7 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (last page)  (Read 83600 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2007, 04:25:54 am »

Read through all the stories now. These are great! When are we going to find out if she decides to keep the baby? Work out her relationship with her sister? Finally tell the man she loves, she actually loves him? Is there a psychologist in the house? lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2007, 06:55:49 am »

I just read through the stories too. Great work cheetah!!  Keep it up!

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2007, 04:52:33 pm »

Thanks for the support, my fellow army members! And don't worry, all your questions will be answered (and more will be raised)! This is by FAR my fav.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2007, 07:54:04 am »

OMG! I'm so sorry guys, I completely forgot about this! What with finals, arranged marriages, and strippers, I got a little carried away. And contests. Sorry, update today!
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2007, 09:25:08 am »

thanks goodness you remembered then!  Cause i wouldve been devastated if you had never updated ever again!!! Cheesy

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2007, 11:55:01 am »

The update is late, I know. I was having some serious crashing trouble with my game for a bit. And the contests. It's all their fault!:liar:
--------------------------------

I found Ayato out back by the pool We didn't speak for a while, which was just as well because I wasn't exactly sure what it was that I intended to say to him to make things better again. Still, I couldn't help smiling at him pouting.

"It's not that I don't want our baby." I didn't look at him, and I'm pretty sure he didn't look at me. That was ok, too, because I didn't know what I wanted. "Kim and I are supposed to be going on tour and...well, the stress...and it won't be healthy for the baby."

Still, he didn't say anything. I didn't dare look at him, but I really whished he would say something.

"Ayato, you know how much I care for you."
"Bud do you love me?"
"You know I do."
"Then why can't you say it?"
"I've never taken the words lightly, and I want to be positive without a doubt how I feel before I say them."
"And do you?"
"I do. I mean, if love is so different, how can I be sure that this is the real thing?"
"You can never be 100% sure of anything. Except death and that you will forever be in debt to my company."
I couldn't help but smile. My Ayato. We'd endured the past five years together, so what was a lifetime more?
"I guess being a mother again wouldn't be quite so bad."
"Not like you ever stopped being a mother in the first place. At least, not to hear Dionus tell it."

I laughed and snuggled up to Ayato. I could get used to this. I've already gotten used to him being around.
"Someone's going to have to move. Especially if Kimora and Takeshi decide to pop out another one."

"Very funny. And trust me, I'm done birthing children. After the triplets... Let's just say my womb is closed for business."
I laughed as Kimora and Lucien stood by the door. Lucien gave a loud groan at the mention of her mother's womb-business. She'd become a very beautiful girl, resembling her mother more and more each day. She was only 17 going on 25, and had been making a pretty big splash on the music charts. Kimora had stopped by to say that she and Lucien were going to visit Takeshi and the rest of the kids.

Emotions always changed with the minute, sad as it was. One minute, we're all at each other's throats, the next, we're all laughin by the pool. We're a family alright.

"So what about the tour, Ayato?" I asked.
"You leave that to me, sweets. I'll make sure it's as stress-free as possible."
-----------------------------------
Yes, now go to your doctor and get those cavities filled before things get worse. And this is far from the end of the drama!:D
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2007, 02:46:08 pm »

Your stories are so FREAKIN good!! I like the Lillith one the most! It kind of made me cry. But just a little. :happy7:

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2007, 08:59:24 pm »

I'm really glad that you liked them! You fill my heart with joy!
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2007, 01:31:58 pm »

loved the update, keep up the good work!!:daisy:

Silent Angel

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2007, 07:24:07 pm »

The update was awesome, keep up the good work

Never be afraid of the way you feel. - me :angel1:
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2007, 07:28:43 pm »

Wow! Thanks so much guys! Don't worry, there's lots more to come!
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2007, 07:28:35 pm »

Ok, a little update for now. Maybe one later today as well. You've all been good Wink
---------------------------
Later that day, we all headed over to the concert hall to prepare for Lucien's show. Dionus ascted as her manager for the day. He was studying under Ayato to learn the tricks of the trade. Ayato was dead set on having Dionus run FreshFace Records. I was glad the two of them got along so well.

Lucien decided to follow her mother and become a singer, though she sings pop and not rock like we did. Lucien's show was wildly successful, and we went with her to a photoshoot for her new album cover.

Kim and I had to do a couple pics for our new album "Return to Paradise", too. This is one of my favorites.

While we were at it, we decided to go ahead and do some family photos. We hadn't got any done since the triplets were born.

Dionus, Ayato, and me. And no Ayato's not going for the boob as Kim likes to think He was brushing hair out of my face when the camera man decided to take the pic.

Takeshi and Kimora in the back, Lucien with the pink hair, Vara standing in front of Lucien, and the triplets: Arin in the black, Lordes in the blue dress, and Dias in the red
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2007, 11:43:23 am »

Don't be fooled...all is not well... Oh, and a shameless plug! Tomihatsu's house is the first house that I actually created from the ground up and fully furnished myself. I can't believe how beautiful it turned out. Maybe I'll just post some random pics of it later.
------------------------------------
Over the next months, I decided to fight some of my demons and go meet Tomihatsu. It wouldn't be an easy thing for me to do, and I understood that she probably didn't want to meet with me. I was surprised when she invited me to have lunch at her house.

The place was huge, and I couldn't believe that she lived there. She showed me to the living room where we sat down to have tea. One of her children served us. Everything was so traditional. I felt so out of place.

"Thank you Hatsumomo."
The two nodded at each other before Hatsumomo left. Tomihatsu served tea, then waited for me to begin.

"I guess I wanted to bridge the gap between us"
She smiled sweetly, her painted lips curled.
"Over the years I've entertained the the hope that maybe you would. Forgive me if I seemed cold earlier. It was not my intention to make you angry."
"Well, You could have fooled me."

"I admit," she laughed, "that it wasn't my intention to make you feel welcome, either."
We were silent a while, and I took in my urroundings. The place was beautiful. Somehow, it seemed so much more expensive, so much nicer than my house.

"Funny," Tomihatsu began, "how we can do the same thing--entertain--and yet occuby two completely different worlds."
I nodded, and we lapsed into another slince. We sipped our tea as a cool breeze came in through the back door. Everything seemed so authentic. Tomihatsu must have been reading my thoughts.
"My husband decided that I needed the most expensive things. He loved to buy me Kimono. They were some of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. In fact, when you called me, I decided to give you a gift. As a peace offereing, and to help you understand my world."
This was my sister, beautifu geisha, generous and charming.
"You were bethrothed?"
"Yes, to a wealthy lawyer. It was the best match, according to mother. She knew he would be able to take care of me. Mameha, please bring the package for your aunt."

A slender thing in a beautiful kimono appeared at the door.
"Yes mama."
She closed the door behind her, only to appear later with a small package. She placed it in front of me, bowed and backed away.

Tomihatsu smiled and gestured for me to open the box. I opened it and was shocked. It was a fine silk kimono. I couldn't believe that such a thing was meant for me.
"I don't wear it much anymore. If you want, I can help you put it on."
I could only nod. Being dressed in such a fine garment made me feel...elegent.

It was a differend feeling from wearing Dior or Versace. I guess, dressed as a geisha, I began to understand the power of the robe. It made you feel completely different. Timeless, almost. I knew I'd never feel that way again.

Tomihatsu even did my hair and makeup. So, for ten minutes, I was a real geisha. No one would have really known the difference between the two of us. Tomihatsu smiled at me.

"This is what mother loved. This is the world that I love, that my daughters will come to love as well."
I nodded as she began to help me undress. Maybe I wouldn't be a part of the world my sister was, but not I could better understand it. I hugged my sister, thankful for the opportunity.

"You didn't have to do this."
"Yes, I did. I think I've been waiting for this for my entire adult life. I was hoping that you'd come back one day. Mother said to give you time, that even if you didn't forgive her, you wouldn't punish me."
"Tomi, I'm going to have my second child and...and I want you to be there. I want you to be a part of my life again."
"Of course, Kokoro. I would love to be a part of your life, if you would let me."
I nodded as we sat down again at the table in the living room.

"My husband is opening a new teahouse next week, and I'll be entertaining there. I would love it if you could come with me. You could wear the kimono."
"Of course. If I can, I'll make it."

When I got back home, I felt so much better about everything. I guess I'm starting to be mature, and making things right with my life. Ayato and I have avoided a major conflict for now, but I don't think this is the end for us. There were still a lot of issues that we both needed to work out.

Ayato was really happy to be ahinv a child, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

When I got back, he told Dionus and I that we all needed a change. We decided to move. Kimora had moved in with Takeshi when she cound out that she was having triplets. They have a beautiful ranch-style house. Even so, our house had begun to feel crowded. Ayato was right in thinking it was time to move. Dionus was a little unhappy, but I knew he'd get over it.

As I began to show, I got more nervous. Kimora and I had been playing local spots. We still, inexplicably, drew large crowds. We'd been out of the scene for quite some time, but we still had some diehard fans. Ayato made sure that there was no smoke so as not to endanger his baby. Unfortunately, he became more and more possesive. I don't know if it was me or my hormones raging, but his protectiveness was really beginning to bother me.

"Well, they want to furnish the house."
"Look, Ayato, I really don't care. Vera Wang, Chanel, Gucci, what does it matter?"
"Geez, Ko, do you have to be so bitch?"
"I'm pregnant, and I'm hot."
Somewhere in the distance, I could hear Dionus yelling that it was winter and I shouldn't be hot. What does he know anyway? I know Ayato sure did hope I'd hurry up and give birth. He wasn't the only one.

Dionus begged ayato to wait until the baby was born before we moved. He made many executive decisions (furniture, paint, wood or marble) on my behalf. He was such a dear. Whenever Kimora brought the kids to visit, she'd banish me to the basement after a while. She knew, and hoped, that this would blow over quickly. Ayato and I didn't really see too much of each other during my pregnancy. That was ok though, because I don't think we'd still be together if we did.
Ninja

:)

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2007, 11:57:06 pm »

I've read your stories and they're awesome! Good work!

My signature is waaaaay better than your signature!
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2007, 06:53:17 am »

great update!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: