Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:09:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Teresa D'Angelo: Voluptuous Beauty  (Read 14139 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2007, 02:27:44 pm »

:blob6: Hello folks. Time to introduce the D'Angelo sisters. This is the oldest of the girls: the voluptuous Teresa. She's a year younger than the twins and a year older than Tony. You can find her kid sisters Carla, Sophia & Gabriella and Marisa here in the Sim Honeys forum.

Teresa's a fortune Sim, who after completing university went into the business world. She's already a junior executive, living in a funky apartment downtown, that she shares with a couple of friends. While she aspires to be featured someday on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, she had vowed never to forget her humble roots. As the oldest girl in a family of 11 kids, she a fantastic cook, but she still hopes to someday hire a chef, and give up all that sweaty stove stuff.

In the interest of size, I've not included her skintone in the file. You can find her fabulous skin, KSK's v.3 Tasty Caramel here.

Everything else (listed below) is included in her file, and a big thank you to the creators:

Hair and Mesh by Flora at XM Sims
Eyebrows, eyeliner, lipstick & eyeshadow by Helaene
Eyecolour & blush (foundation) by Barcelonista
Necklace by Sue at XM Sims
Beauty Mark from Pronup Sims
Clothing (dress pictured on the right) by Lliella
Pearl stud earrings were by Faeriegirl at Sims 2 Creations (the site is now defunct)

Ok, this is for MissLeo and anyone else who might be having problems with Teresa: I'm uploading 'Teresa Lite'.......with just her eyebrows, eyecolor and makeup. Everything else (incl. skintone) will display as a Maxis default. Of course if you follow the links above you can download all her other bits, like her hair and stuff, if you like, and her file will recognize her bits and pieces and display as she does in these pix.

* TeresaD.rar (1461.73 KB - downloaded 815 times.)
* teresalite.rar (759.64 KB - downloaded 396 times.)

* teresa_close.jpg (176.8 KB, 433x501 - viewed 1336 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:23:01 pm by kathy » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 04:59:57 pm »

Toni she is gorgeous girl!
Dr M

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 10:41:14 pm »

Very Very cute thanks for sharing.
phantomrainbow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 12:47:47 am »

she's very beautiful,thanks for sharing her.
jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 02:41:20 am »

Thank you Fishfood.  She's very pretty.  Even though I already have created her brothers and have been playing them, I'm gonna add her in as their sister - using SimsPE of course.  I figured as you put up the other 3 sisters, I'll add them in too.  Even if you put up their parents for upload, I'll add them too.  Just to have the complete family anyway.

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 08:58:30 am »

Quote from: jaldeer;507047
Thank you Fishfood.  She's very pretty.  Even though I already have created her brothers and have been playing them, I'm gonna add her in as their sister - using SimsPE of course.  I figured as you put up the other 3 sisters, I'll add them in too.  Even if you put up their parents for upload, I'll add them too.  Just to have the complete family anyway.

I so love that you're playing them as a family!  Will be posting Sophia and Gabriella later today.  You'll find Carla in this forum (her link is in the first post).  Over the weekend, I'll post their teen sister, Marisa, and mom & dad.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
missleo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 11:17:52 pm »

i dont know if something is wrong with my game but every time i try to create her in CAS my comp crashes, it doesnt happen with the other sisters. great job tho
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 11:41:40 am »

Quote from: missleo;526624
i dont know if something is wrong with my game but every time i try to create her in CAS my comp crashes, it doesnt happen with the other sisters. great job tho

Oh dear, I am so sorry.  Is this happening with anyone else?  I can try re-uploading her, without any makeup, jewelry and in Maxis default clothes and see if you fare any better.  I'm at work right now, but can try that later when I get home.  Stay tuned.....

jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 04:20:40 pm »

I've never had any problems with any of the D'Angelo children.  Created all 11 of them fine and the sisters are in one house and the brothers are in another house.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 04:29:50 pm by jaldeer » Logged

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 09:30:54 pm »

Quote from: jaldeer;527921
I've never had any problems with any of the D'Angelo children.  Created all 11 of them fine and the sisters are in one house and the brothers are in another house.

Thanks for the feedback Kari.  I'm convinced that every person's game plays differently.  I know some people whose games just, for example, won't work with some mods or other custom content, and others that have no problem.  Go figure!  Anyway, with that said, I have uploaded a 'lite' version of Teresa for MissLeo and anyone else who might be experiencing a problem.

vlad1401

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 02:21:03 pm »

Thank you
**Nita**

Thank you, IS, for making me look younger! :D

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 06:59:12 pm »

:goodjob: thanks

You spin me right round baby right round
like a record baby right round round round...
simsfan20042000

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 01:17:21 pm »

Toni she is gorgeous girl!

Kerstin
simsfan20042000

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 01:18:02 pm »

Thank you

Kerstin
aimee0824

View Profile