Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:44:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Early Years - Chapter One - 10/1/07  (Read 6864 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2007, 08:48:10 pm »

This is based off of R rated novel I am writing. As I am currently writing chapters 9 & 10 the making of this sim story will slow in coming. (Espicially if I ever get it to later chapters, as I will be writing the chapter as I take shots for this story) The most graphic parts of the novel, of which are child abuse in all sense of the word will not be seen. These scenes will most likely not be in here as this has been posted at this site. I hope you all enjoy this. Now the warnings.. let me warn for same gender relationships, mental/physical child abuse, self harm and cult ethics. If you would like to read the novel version of this story email me at bleedingrose999@hotmail.com

Prolouge/Chapter One

Please do critique me..my spelling and grammer are not fantastic but I have not seen any blatant errors as of yet. Any support you have? Please post, I need a reason to continue something as after a while I get bored with a project..

The Prolouge is very short, Chapter one is very long. I tried to cut unneeded stuff from it as it has pictures (Like descriptions of rooms, people etc) But it is still huge..I will start on chapter 2 as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 04:36:26 pm by Nathanialroyale » Logged

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 09:06:01 am »

This looks interesting.  Looking forward to reading more.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 01:23:35 pm »

*sqweee* Thanks, All the chars are made and the house is half finished, *darn my History homework!* I will get back to this as soon as I can.

~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 01:31:36 pm »

Quick question ... what rating will this story have here?
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 07:17:39 pm »

Great intro! I'm interested to see what happens next. ^^
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 09:17:08 pm »

A heavy PG-13 I suppose for talk of self harm and abuse though no pics of such.

Thanks Elven_song, I'm feeling crappy tonight so I it's on hold, but will be starting chapter one when I get this headache to go away.

~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 10:01:31 pm »

Cool.  As long as it's PG-13 we can keep this going.  I hope you get rid of your headache soon.
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 11:41:43 pm »

I want to read this. Smiley Updates are nice. Haha.
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 08:36:08 pm »

Thanks lol, Chapter one is done and very long. I tried to cut unneeded stuff from it as it has pictures (Like descriptions of rooms, people etc) But it is still huge..I will start on chapter 2 as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 04:36:53 pm by Nathanialroyale » Logged

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 09:23:05 am »

i love what you did with the pictures... i need to read this again tho, because i didnt understand a single word, lol - i will just read it when i have time to not just skin through, but it looks really freaking cool

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 01:26:10 pm »

Thanks Lady ^_^ Read again when you have time (Needs advise and such) As the chapters go on it gets harder to sim them, chapter 4 and 6 are going to give me migraines for trying to turn them into sims with out cutting to much but getting it under the rating of pg-13.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 06:23:42 pm »

just call me Azzy Wink - makes everything easier. i mailed you, thats just easier than this. and well.. i get it now (had to read it again) and that is some heavy stuff right there man...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 06:53:42 pm by LadyAzmodan » Logged

Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 07:44:50 pm »

Yah I said it was going to be, my muse is always very dark although he does have to have a little input of fluff too or he gets overloaded on angst.

The later chapters are even darker and heavier, espicially chapter seven, it's my favorite chapter and my best writing to date ^_^

~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 08:38:15 pm »

I can offer my assistance if you want?  this is a good story thus far, and I would really like to see more!
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 09:53:07 pm »

Thanks I'm going through chapter two right now trying to start figuring out how to sim it.

NOTE: Please if anything confuses you ask away. I did cut alot because it was getting so long. Also alot is further explained as we go along as this is only chapter one.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: