Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:47:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Mules Music Video  (Read 14818 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 08:56:33 pm »

Excellent.
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 09:00:08 pm »

Thanks everyone.....

Oddly enough Lytough - Rod Hammer was set up to play keys, but he refused to do it..it would just leave his queue and he'd stand there....so I guess I DO need a keyboard player in the next one....

Yes...its the same Mule as before
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 11:02:21 pm »

The lyrics are great – your wife has a really good voices.
All and all the band was outstanding`

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 11:09:13 pm »

Oh Mule U are just to cute Cheesy its GREAT !!! Cheesy another crowed house song i see in that siggy Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 11:12:02 pm by justluvly101 » Logged
karialSim
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 02:55:13 pm »

Great song and video Mule!!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing UP is optional!
karialSim's Krazy Kreations
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 04:38:23 pm »

Really nice. I liked it..

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Pilotpigen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 04:43:03 pm »

Thanks for sharing Mule! Your wife has a wonderful strong voice!

Visit SYNAPTIC SIM'S LAIR

WANT ANY OF MY CREATIONS? FIND THEM IN THE LAIR

I AM NOT A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY ANYMORE - JUST GETTING MY STUFF
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 06:29:53 pm »

thanks everyone!

Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 11:53:18 pm »

I love it!
Hobo_Cody

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 07:04:47 am »

Nice mule, I like it alot.. Your wifes voice is great.... You said you had others right? well is there any way I could hear thoughs? I really like the music. It's nice...
Once again. really nice...
Thanks for sharing..
Cody

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 07:07:40 am »

Thanks....Cody on my sig the "Mules Homepage" is a hyperlink...there's more tunes there, but only the one video so far.

Hobo_Cody

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 07:14:41 am »

Thanks mule, lol I just figured that out like three minutes ago. I see Mule's Homepage and I was like "Hmm, I'll check this out..." SO I did, I have to say I'm impressed.. I like your music, it has a nice touch to it. I don;t know what about it I like, maybe it's something new, something I can understand. You know it's hard being a teen of 16 and not being like every on else and likeing the kind of music where you can't understand the words.. I just hate that crap.. Is that really you singing in "Never Keep Me" if so I must say you have a nice voice as well...But I have another question for you, what kind of equipment do you use and where can I get it? Lmao I've been wanting to records some songs me and my cousin have made.. Nothing that we came up with on our own just rewrites from other people.. just normal bored teens, and another, where do you get the background music from? like the beat and stuff?

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 07:27:26 am »

Some of the songs (Nightmare, Teardrops, Tell Another Lie) were recorded at Angellofte Studios in Atlanta. A Child Cries is a completely different story...the music for that one was done by a member of a band called Strangecloud, except for the guitar work, done by a guy named Bill Farrish in Binghamton NY. The vocals were written by my wife and I and recorded here. Then it was mixed by Bill Farrish again. It was all done via the internet. Never Keep Me Down was recorded completely here. The rest of the songs were recorded in South Carolina by a guy named Jon Solo.

Here, I have an Audiophlie 2496 (I think thats what it is) soundcard. I've got a Eurotrack mixer and various instruments. I use Nuendo and Cubase to record with. Never Keep Me Down is completely all midi tracks. I've got a ton of effects on my voice because I'm not a good singer. The lyrics were actually written by a guy named Paul Graham in the UK. I more or less tried mimicking him when I re-did it. The songs that had been recorded in other places were originally done here, with a sound blaster card - thrown up on the net and then those other people offered to re-record them.

Hobo_Cody

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 07:36:20 am »

Dang, that sounds like alot of work...Well out of all I would have to say "Time To Carry On" is my favorite, idk, but I fell as if it relates to my life some how.. Just some things that have happened in my past... But yeah I really like your music... I love it... Have you made any cd's? If so you should send me on lol... and if not, if you have planes to, well I think I should be the first to get on for free..lol j/k
But yes, I really love the music... you should keep me updated on if you make any more songs....

Cody

The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 10:20:18 am »

Time to Carry On - musicially I'm suprised you listened long enough to get to the lyrics..lyrically on the other hand...I'd been working on the music when my mother called and told me my Grandfather died. I wrote the lyrics later that night and finished the music. The original recording that is. We recorded the vocals after by Grandfather's funeral a few days later. All still dressed in our funeral clothes balling our eyes out. The entire thing was re-recorded in South Carolina, but the producer made it difficult for my wife to sing it with any emotion. Anyway... my Grandfather was the one who bought me my first drum set and paid for lessons. So I wanted it to be something HE would have liked.

CD Baby might have a copy of our CD left...I don't know. The other place that was selling CD's for us went under and took that last handful with them. On the other hand, most of the songs are up there free for download, so why bother with a CD?

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: