Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:12:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mules Music Video  (Read 14825 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 01:55:43 am »

Very nice Mule, she has a strong voice and the video was awesomely put together. Im looking forward to the next one and keep up the good work on all your projects my friend. Wink

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 11:47:57 pm »

Thanks Decora...that was very kind of you

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Hobo_Cody

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 01:04:53 am »

Hey Mule, I have a question for you. Do you think you can upload all of the members you used in the video for download? I'm kind of bored, and I'm not really good at making videos, so I'd like to try making some videos for you song, if it's okay with you..

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen
Disco Dancer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2007, 03:50:46 am »

Brilliant! I just downloaded the whole album onto itunes and am putting it on my ipod! Woot! I'm also going to burn it to a cd when I can manage to find an empty one from the pig sty that is my computer desk! :-P Love all of your songs. In 'Time To Carry On', I did hear some emotion coming from it... Very heartfelt. Heh, I've been studying piano and theory for eight years now (but I'm sure it doesn't scratch up to your standard) and I get a tad obsessive over any band with musicality, not that you should take a 14 year olds' opinion to heart. :rabbit: I'm such a music freak... Absolutely loved it though. :angel:
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2007, 03:44:52 pm »

Disco....the record industry revolves around the opinion of 14 yr olds!! Please, download, burn, share with friends!!

Cody - my self sim is available in the self sim area. I was planning to put Lytough on bass for the next one, his self sim is in Rogue777's Realty, where they keep sims. I'll try to package up my wife sim and the others for you as soon as I get the chance.

Hobo_Cody

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2007, 05:44:00 pm »

Quote from: The Mule;524130
Disco....the record industry revolves around the opinion of 14 yr olds!! Please, download, burn, share with friends!!

Cody - my self sim is available in the self sim area. I was planning to put Lytough on bass for the next one, his self sim is in Rogue777's Realty, where they keep sims. I'll try to package up my wife sim and the others for you as soon as I get the chance.

Ok, sounds good. There's no need to hurry, take your time.. I've arleady downloaded your self sim, just need the others, but I can wait for them..

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen
Disco Dancer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2007, 10:43:32 pm »

You've got a point Mule... Don't worry I've taken the liberty to campaign your band to teenage girls! Mwa ha ha *coughs* I'm perfectly fine... :chainsaw: Yes, I'm sure you'll be thrilled :smt120. 'Cept for one thing, I'm not 14 anymore, 'cause it's my birthday today! :occasion:

Wow I use a lot of smilies.
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2007, 11:00:45 pm »

Happy Birthday Disco!!! That makes you zactly 2 weeks older than my daughter!!

Cody - Let me know which song you're planning on doing so that
a) I don't do the same one and
b) I can get you all the credit info...if you plan on posting it on youtube there are certain credits that'll have to appear...

Hobo_Cody

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2007, 11:35:07 pm »

Quote from: Disco Dancer;524660
You've got a point Mule... Don't worry I've taken the liberty to campaign your band to teenage girls! Mwa ha ha *coughs* I'm perfectly fine... :chainsaw: Yes, I'm sure you'll be thrilled :smt120. 'Cept for one thing, I'm not 14 anymore, 'cause it's my birthday today! :occasion:

Wow I use a lot of smilies.

Happy Birthday Disco!!:occasion:

Quote from: The Mule;524688
Happy Birthday Disco!!! That makes you zactly 2 weeks older than my daughter!!

Cody - Let me know which song you're planning on doing so that
a) I don't do the same one and
b) I can get you all the credit info...if you plan on posting it on youtube there are certain credits that'll have to appear...

I'm not sure which song I was going to do. I was thinking about making a video to "Time To Carry On"  because so far that's my favorite song so far...

Disco Dancer

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 07:03:14 pm »

Yay! Thanks. I can actually get my drivers licence now. Go me. :happy8: The songs I liked out of your album were 'Don't Go' and 'I Can't Sing'... that one was cute. Though Time To Carry On was the saddest. I was wondering, what hack/mod/cheat do you use to get rid of that annoying purple skill bar thingy? This probably isn't the right place ask is it...
Hobo_Cody

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 07:51:07 pm »

Hey Disco, try using "showheadlines off" I don't know if it will work, but you can try it. And happy birthday yesterday...

Hey Mule, I have a quick question for you... At the begining of "Time To Carry On"  What are the lyrics? All I got out of it so far is "Remember when I was just a kid, doesn't seem that long ago."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 09:58:12 pm by Hobo_Cody » Logged

Disco Dancer

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2007, 11:30:43 pm »

Oh yeah.. Didn't know it did that. I thought it just got rid of thought and speech bubbles. But I'll try. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: