Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:53:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: *RELEASE* Classic Pinup Bodyshape Set  (Read 137164 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2007, 07:31:28 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk;510723
For best results, grab the Classic Pinup Hi-Res Nudes and Skintone set at the adult sections of my Tower, to keep this voluptuous figure when the clothes come off.  It uses this bodyshape for the Adult and Elder, while using my Teen C-Lg bodyshape for the Teens.

Also included is a sample family, with a Teen, Adult and Elder sim decked out in the appropriately-sized outfits on a small empty lot.  You will need the ClassicPinup skintone set and the Teen C-Lg clothing and mesh sets to use this family.
This is a gorgeous set, and the many recolours and mesh variations are already making it very useful. But I've looked and looked, both here and on InSimAdult, and cannot find the mesh for the Warlokk_tfBottom_Lg_FlairedPantsSandals.package. In fact I cannot find any Teen-Lg separate bottoms at all.

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2007, 07:52:56 pm »

Ooh it's in the sample family... had to think about that one... it's in the Bottoms Set, with all the other Bottom Separates for adult and teen.  I know, this whole section is really unorganized... I tried reorganizing it once but I tried to put too many attachments in a post and it dumped them all on me, wasting an hour or so, so I gave up for the time being... I'll have to talk to Kathy about merging some of this stuff.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2007, 08:08:30 pm »

Oh thank you for answering so quickly Warlokk - I should have asked sooner! I kept looking for a Teen Bottoms thread similar to the several for Teen Tops, but didn't think to look in what I thought was just an Adult Bottoms thread. Great! Smiley

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
BarbieFromQuar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 11:30:33 pm »

Awesome!  As usual - Thanks.

A radiation wave hit, - I was shot through a wormhole - lost in some distant part of the universe aboard a living ship! Full of strange alien life forms. I’m being hunted by an insane military commander, . . .
DevilDog

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2007, 02:47:59 pm »

really like this mesh.  sexy shape and fun to play.
John55

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2007, 01:24:47 am »

Thanks
Warbo

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2007, 01:17:15 pm »

Super, smashing, great. Awesome as always Warlokk.

:worship: :worship:

Keep up the amazing work.
FoxgloveUK

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2007, 07:50:10 am »

I thought I had found and downloaded all the files, but I only seem to have the very pale skin.  What have I done wrong, please?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2007, 09:11:28 am »

Um, that's all I've made for it... the rest are made by others, and are in their sections or the Guest Skintones section at my Adult area.

FoxgloveUK

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2007, 09:33:28 am »

Quote from: Warlokk;546901
Um, that's all I've made for it... the rest are made by others, and are in their sections or the Guest Skintones section at my Adult area.

Doh!  I thought there had to be a reason LOL

Thanks (oh and thanks also for the great work you produce too, you've made me very happy)
BrinasCreations

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2007, 07:18:57 pm »

The whole classic pin-up set has quickly become one of my favorite meshes.  Thank you!

I've already made a couple recolors and put them in the community downloads.
Venbury

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2007, 12:01:23 am »

Really love these outfits and have tried to download too many times to count.  I can't get them to show up in my game.  Which file do I need to download for the mes; Classic pinup clothing set..... classic pinup Sample family.... or classic pinup CAS collection?  I really don't want to load all the other clothes referenced on the page you get the mesh from.  I just want the mesh so the pantsuits will work.  

Thanks
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2007, 06:00:47 am »

Well, I packaged all the outfits into the one file, the Clothing Set, so you need to download that.  If you only want to install the pants suit, just extract the outfit and mesh with that name to your Downloads folder.

Not sure why you'd only want the one outfit though... it's a totally different shape than the standard Maxis outfits, so it won't look right without the rest of the set, the size won't match... but it's up to you, of course.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 06:03:33 am by Warlokk » Logged

Venbury

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2007, 11:48:36 pm »

Thanks, I'll give that a try!
**Nita**

Thank you, IS, for making me look younger! :D

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2007, 02:43:19 pm »

Merci, Monsieur Warlokk Cheesy

You spin me right round baby right round
like a record baby right round round round...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: