Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:26:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Animal Incest Mod << UPDATED: 01/09/2007 <<  (Read 38173 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
y2krobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 04:27:24 am »

Great Mod!

BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 04:19:15 am »

Actually, there's a modded object that allows "Hick Love", if you know what I mean, but I'm not saying what it is. My wife was trying out long ago on two sim friends, then for the helluva it, she tried it on two sim family members, teen twin siblings, and it worked.....that was the last time that specific object was used in the game,lol.

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
Ladyetaine

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 06:35:12 pm »

Thanks for this, pets usually don't mind who they 'woohoo' with, I found it very silly that they had to be at a high relationship score to do so. Been looking for this sort of hack for a while.
kittenwitten

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 09:01:40 pm »

i just hope no one finds this on the search bar looking for "incest" lol

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 09:13:00 pm »

In real life, breeding too close of family members introduces undesirable traits and problems, like the hip displaysia so common in the german shepard. It weakens the strains in real dogs and cats and throws a lot of defects into the gene pool. That may not happen with sim pets, however. At least, I don't think it will...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kroft_96

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007, 10:51:50 pm »

I LOVE THIS. some visitor pets never come around enough to form great relationships with  =)
kroft_96

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2007, 10:54:47 pm »

paden, so true. inbreeding pets does cause SO many deformities. My cocker spaniel has hereditary cherry eye.....I recently just found out white tigers are not a breed, but the result of a genetic defect that has been breed, and the majority of them are born deformed and killed for not be showworthy. but sorry this isnt the place for that =)
MistiMist

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2007, 02:51:15 pm »

I already know I'm going to love this mod! thank you!..I've had a doozy of a time trying to get some kittens and puppies ! thank you again!
MistiMist

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2007, 06:49:35 pm »

I have been looking for and requesting this idea! since to me its more realistic with pets!..Thank You! very very much!
Misti
JLouis
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 04:15:24 am »

Thank you Monique
wanda1000

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 06:39:15 pm »

relationship doesnt matter with animals, i had a mom cat get done by a son cat (didnt get to vet for fixings fast enough) and they had a lovely set of kittens.   actually, there was a time when brothers and sisters married in order to keep money and power in the family. nature just wants the species to continue, regardless of "blood" relationships.  so, hurray for your mod.
selzi

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 05:43:37 am »

I'm very sorry for posting here after such a long time, but I noticed that even though my pet siblings can woohoo now they can't breed. The female pet hasn't ever become pregnant in my game when woohooing with her brother, father or whatever. When I try to breed two unrelated pets the female is pregnant after two tries at most. Has anyone else noticed this as well, or is it just my game? The hack conflict detector doesn't find any hack conflicts in my game ... Sad
GoddessBree

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 10:01:20 pm »

This is soooo what I've been looking for.  One of my Sims is trying her hand at breeding puppies and sure enough, I'm having the hardest time because they don't get along!!  You've solved that issue for me.  Thanks ever so much!
Jolanda
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 11:14:33 am »

Does anybody know if this mod works well with Bon Voyage? (Or if it doesn't, any chance of an update?) -- TIA!
Tialoom
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 04:40:59 pm »

Same thing for me Selzi, loads of woohoo but no offspring. I do have alarger families hack installed, any chance this is clashing with it?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: