Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:32:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved: Making Custom stuff for dummies ( like me)  (Read 3793 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kaitcat1124

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2006, 02:28:09 pm »

How do you make custom stuff with the sims 2 body shop the read me is no help. I really wanna learn how. P.s. I'm new to doing a forum and I'd like a quick reply!

My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God, and I didn't. He says: Where have you been all my life?
You say: Where I'll be the rest of your life — in your wildest dreams.
"Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows."Jennifer Unlimited
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 06:30:18 pm »

Alleycat - I will move this post to a section of the forum that best suits your request and you can find tutorials and other threads asking questions of like nature.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
kaitcat1124

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 09:48:27 am »

can u tell me where to look. because i'm not really good at this stuff.

My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God, and I didn't. He says: Where have you been all my life?
"Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows."Jennifer Unlimited
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 10:03:10 am »

Alleycat, I don't want to discourage you, but rather the opposite.  But it would be grossly unkind of me to mislead you by saying it is "easy".  Aside from the "doing" there is a considerable amount of time spent in "finding out".  It isn't hard to click a few links or ask some direct questions.

You don't really give me much to go on, and before the first cup of coffee, my psychic powers aren't up to the job of guessing what you want to do.

What PRECISELY is it you are wanting to do?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
kaitcat1124

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 09:58:31 pm »

I just want to make my own custom stuff like every other sim fan. like custom skin genetics hair clothes thta kind of thing.or tell me where the tutorials are i suck at looking up stuff ( well half the time)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 10:00:39 pm by kaitcat1124 » Logged

The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 07:07:49 am »

This one might be a place to start
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22571

If it sounds too hard...go straight to the EA sims page and look at their bodyshop tutorial first. After that, then come back to this one.....

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Franky

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 03:30:14 am »

The Mule is right...I started with bodyshop and homecrafter then quickly progressed to meshing (I had prior meshing experience, though).
kaitcat1124

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 09:18:54 am »

cool thanks:)

kaitcat1124

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 05:26:59 pm »

can somebody close this plz?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: