Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:04:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: My mum had her baby! 19/06/2007  (Read 25794 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2007, 10:46:27 am »

lol my brother plays the games and everythin and so do all his mates, don't se whats interesting about it personally! Took him out for the first time in the pram, and its amazing how people are like when you have a baby, i mean they open doors for you, and cars stop for you, its great, which thy wouldn't do if you didn't have a baby!

Char
xxx

Natural_Highness
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2007, 06:48:25 pm »

Good ol' respect Smiley
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2007, 04:46:25 pm »

my aunty had her twins when her son was thirty-six so you can give birth at any age

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2009, 11:44:54 pm »

Hey, well Marcus Moo is 17 months now! and he can walk and talk a little bit now! He is like his own little person now, and he has a personality all of his own!

Char
xxx

moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2009, 10:11:35 am »

i was 5 when my mum had my sister and 16  when she had my brother they are both the biggest pains in my arse ever but i love em to bits
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2009, 09:09:11 pm »

Wow. If I found out my mom was having another baby I'd DIE. I'm 13, and I already have 3 brothers and 1 sister. They're ALL a pain in the arse! I big one! They're all younger than me.

Bro-11
Bro-8
Sis-6
Bro-4

They are little demons sent to ANNOY ME!
My mom is actually a terrible mother (You don't know her, you're lucky..)
and if she had another I'd move in with my real dad.

And my dad told me that the older you are when your pregant, the more dangerous it is. It's more chance for the baby and the mother to die. He suggests 35 or under, if you have it in your 40's, wowza, slight chances there!
My mom had me when she was about 23 or 22. I think she had me after she married my dad, then had 4 more, and then got divorced. Thanks alot, mom.  Headwall

Well congrats on the little brother, happy he's okay! :3

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2009, 06:05:02 pm »

He is nearly 2 now!! He is walking, talking, and generally being a pain!!

Char
xxx

__medicinemanx

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2009, 10:41:24 am »

I'm closer to my aunt's age than my mom is, and they're sisters xD

[SIZE=0]Listen mate, I told you once, I told you twice, you're not coming in alright!?

Make Joy Divison (yes I spelled it like that on purpose) grow for me, click Cheesy
http://joy-divison.myminicity.com[/SIZE]
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2009, 10:29:21 pm »

My girlfriend's oldest brother was twenty-one when their little sister was born a couple of years ago. He's now the oldest of seven kids in her family, so I could understand why he was kind of ticked off when he found out his mom was pregnant again! Right now, my girlfriend is the oldest child in the house. She has two older brothers in college, and four younger siblings to look after. I'm honestly not too crazy about younger kids, especially since my brother's fourteen months younger than me and I have no other siblings, but I'm slowly starting to get past it. I mean, the longer you're around smaller kids, the more used to their antics they get, know what I mean? Tongue
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 12:49:19 am by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2009, 05:10:54 pm »

Wow.

My family:

Bro: 28
bro: 26
bro: 24
sis:  22
bro: 20
bro: 20
twin sis: 15 almost
me: 15 (April I will be)

nephew:4 years
neice:2 years
neice: 6 months

They don't all have the same mom don't worry.

Find me on moonlight <3
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2009, 12:03:49 pm »

Babies are the reason that anyone that is a parent never sleeps soundly for the rest of their life, drives a new car every five year and is constantly short on groceries. And you know what? I wouldn't trade mine for billions of dollars, even if the oldest one and her husband are moving in with us for awhile due to the financial climate in the country right now. Want to know why I wouldn't trade them? Cause I love 'em, pure and simple.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2009, 01:51:52 pm »

I'm not a parent myself, but about to become an aunt for the second time.
My brother and his girlfriend are having another boy in a few months (Considering how much my nephew resembles a rocket, I don't exactly envy them when they get another to run after... But I wish them all the luck in the world Cheesy)

Two of my cousins are also having babies around the same time, so that makes three new babies after Christmas (and as far as I know, they're all boys... rolleyes ). One of them was going to have twins not long ago, but lost them both. So hopefully this time things will work out fine. The other cousin has three kids already.

There has been a real baby boom in my family the past few years. Adding my 4 year old nephew, and several of my cousins' younger kids into this - then we almost have an entire football (soccer) team when they're teens Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 01:59:16 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2009, 05:56:06 pm »

Haha, a soccer team! That's good!

Well, I only have 2 nieces a nephew, and a few cousins that are under 4 as of now...  Cry

Find me on moonlight <3
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2010, 06:35:21 am »

I had forgotten this thread! Marcus is now nearly 3, and is proving to be a very intelligent toddler!

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2010, 06:36:12 pm »

Awww yay~ (: ♥

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: