Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:14:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: My mum had her baby! 19/06/2007  (Read 25220 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2007, 05:09:53 pm »

i know quite random!!!! i just found out today my mums pregnant with her 5th child!!! i will be near 18 1/2 years older than this kid and it seem weird! Kinda scary really lol she managed to hide it from me till she was 4 months gone! anyways just thought would post this random subject lol

Char
xxx

candelapintos

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 05:16:49 pm »

hey...i have found that my mum was pregnant when i was almost 17.... enjoy that baby, is the best is going to happen in your life. Sorry for my english, im from Argentina...
Now my little sister is 5 years old... and is so funny, i love her a lot!!

congratulations big sister!
Lollipop_Girl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 05:28:33 pm »

Same here, I found out my mum was pregnant when I was 17. I was not happy at first because I am not fond of kids but I'm used to it now, and the baby boy is actually a cutie...so well behaved for a baby, and he smiles to me (while he only gives my mum worried looks!)

So its not too bad Smiley

~Societies will crumble. Rivers will run with blood. Nazis will once again ride on Dinosaurs!~

Why beeing a teenage vampire can really suck! Undead: Serene's story
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 05:37:57 pm »

My sister whos 25 has already got a kid so my mum is a nan but she havin another one! Hope her baby is a girl, i have too many brothers already! but she think it a boy :-(

Char
xxx

CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 02:49:01 am »

Well, I have a 5 year-old half-brother...and I'm 28 now. He is quite the cheeriest little boy I ever did see...initially I felt strange about the prospect of having a baby brother or sister when my mother got pregnant, but I came to accept it.

:blob6:
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 12:18:31 pm »

I would want a sister too, because a house full of boys can get very annoying!

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 02:29:14 pm »

Oh yeah it is annoying!!!!! i live with my dad and 2 brothers, and my dad and my brother both have autism which makes it ever harder to live with them!!

Char
xxx

Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 07:51:48 am »

Congratulations on your Mum having another baby! Don't worry about the age difference! That's irrelevant. And Leanne, are you sure you want a sister? With me three girls they certainly know how to have a good barny! :laugh:

There's a 17 year gap between me and my older brother, and my older sister is 15 years older than me. My younger sister is two years younger than me. There's a big gap, because when I came along, me Mum and Dad were well into their forties. Apparently, I'm the result of a bloody good holiday in Blackpool! :laugh: Me Mum was going through the tail ends of 'the change'. She thought that she couldn't get pregnant anymore. Little did she know! :lol: And then me sister came along, as Mum and Dad decided to try for another baby after I was born. I love that the two older ones are much older, as it were like having another set of parents. Not for parenting, but, because they were adults and it just felt so comforting. I used to love it when they looked after us. We're a very close family, me older sister lives next door. It's like the age difference doesn't matter at all. :thumbup: We all love each other, and that's what counts.

:howdy:
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 08:17:58 am »

Congratulations Cheesy Cheesy Hope everything goes well Smiley
Its strange seeing all these responses of people with lots of siblings. I just have one brother who is 2 years older than me. I do wonder what it would be like with a sister, but I wouldnt change my brother at all, hes great Smiley

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 01:40:21 pm »

Well just been for a scan and we found out she is having another boy yet again :-( wanted a sister! since i have 2 brothers already!! oh well!!

Char
xxx

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 01:42:44 pm »

Congrats. Tongue
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 02:39:57 pm »

Wow, congrats on being a big sister yet again!  I'm an only child and always will be, I have no idea what it's like to have brothers or sisters.. but it sounds like hell.. hahah!  Hopefully you don't get diaper duty right away!  Tongue

xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 02:48:53 pm »

Haha, it is hell, I have a younger brother. Tongue
sumpsychochic

Tiffany

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 04:31:56 pm »

My mom had a baby when my older sister was 18. At that time, I was 9 and my younger sister was 7, so I know how the age gap things go.
As for getting along with siblings, I don't really get along with my younger brother, because we don't have much in common, my younger sister and I get along sometimes and have some mutual friends, but my older sister and I are the closest of us 4 kids and I actually stay with her most weekends.

So, I guess the age gap can be good or bad, depends. My older sister is 9 years older than me and we get along fine, my younger brother is 9 years younger and we dont really talk.

CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 04:39:03 pm »

i hate my 11 year old sister, anybody want to have her? you can have her for free! lol.jk.jk

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: