Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:16:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: My mum had her baby! 19/06/2007  (Read 25221 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sableskye

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 09:58:55 am »

congratulations on your new baby brother.  he is so adorable.  Smiley
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2007, 10:22:00 am »

He's so cute! Congratulations!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 02:53:06 am »

Things have taken a turn for the worse :-( when he was born he kept turnin blue, since then he has now got jaundice, and developed an infection. he been put in special care at the hospital. He is just so lifeless and sleepy. Doctors think it was because he was two weeks early and his immune system can't cope as well. I'm so scared for him, annd i just want him to get better.

Char
xxx

CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2007, 11:48:20 am »

Good god, I hope the poor thing does get better...

:blob6:
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2007, 12:06:44 pm »

Honey, with the things that the doctors know now, I'm going to hold out hope for that precious little bundle that your brother is. I'm in his peanut gallery cheering for him for sure!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
purpledaddy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 05:39:59 am »

The incubators I'm aware of do a good restorative job for babies who are born premature.

Thanks CC'ers & Webmaster for your work.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 02:33:46 pm »

Just spent 6 hours at the hospital, he back out of special care but has to go back and forth for injections. They found out he has strepticocus B, and because it was found early they will be able to cure him with antibiotics, lucky they found it early because it can lead to meninigitus and life threatening diseases. He was more alert today, and doesn't cry much at all!

Char
xxx
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 02:36:40 pm by Charley » Logged

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 02:37:54 pm »

9lb 5?? wow, he's a whopper!!

Charlotte, he's absolutely gorgeous, what a little cracker, he's going to be a right heart-breaker when he grows up!!

at least they've found the problem and I'm glad he sounds like he's getting better

make the most of him now, because when he's an obnoxious teen answering you back and chelping about this that and the other you won't want to know!!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 02:53:31 pm »

Yeah he's huge! Mum said this was the worst birth, she kinda has a pattern goin too! i was 5lbs, my sis was 6lbs, one of my bros was 7lbs, the other was 8lbs and now this one is 9lbs! If he had not come early then nurses predicted he would be probably just over 10lbs!! Found out that they have to stay in till tuesday, mum can't wait to bring him home!

Char
xxx

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 05:26:16 pm »

Charlotte, that's gratifying to find out that the little guy is going to be better soon, I'm very happy for your mother and you, and the whole family! Good news on my front, as well! My son, the one who everyone thinks is mentally backwards, has begun to TALK! Finally, at three and a half years of age, my little dude is speaking in words that I can understand! I've waited for this day for so long... Yeah, he's still shy about talking, but dang! I can understand him and KNOW that the lights are truly on upstairs, ya know?

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2007, 05:44:38 pm »

My mum and dad had that problem with my brother! He is Autistic and couldn't walk and talk for ages. Thats great news to hear that he is talkin, it kinda put your mind to rest to thinkin that something may not be quite right. But though... once they start talkin do they ever stop?

Char
xxx

trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2007, 05:47:35 pm »

I am an only child.  Sad   Congrats to your family!!

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2007, 05:49:52 pm »

I wish i was an only child! But that would be kinda impossible since i'm a 2nd child!

Char
xxx

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2007, 10:35:29 pm »

He started walking at ten months and climbs like he just came out of the trees, and when he was smaller, he used to make all of those cute baby noises. Those stopped when we moved households twice in three months... You think he just could have felt insecure and now that we've lived here for about two, three years in this house, he may feel secure enough to talk again? One time I asked why he didn't talk more, he looked at me and said, "don't want to," as he walked away from me...

kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2007, 06:51:34 am »

Quote from: Charlotte;782742
Well my mum went into labour this morning and shes had the baby, he was born 9lbs 5oz at 5pm! She wants to call him Markus, but all of the family don't like it!

Well here he is!

Char
xxx

He is a sweety Smiley

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: