Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:20:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: My mum had her baby! 19/06/2007  (Read 25226 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2007, 07:04:19 am »

Just thought i would post a better piccy of him!

Char
xxx

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2007, 11:21:31 am »

Very sweet looking, but you do know the rule, right? The cuter the child looks when a newborn, the more of a hellion they grow into... At least, that's the case I've often found with kids I've known.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Natural_Highness
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2007, 05:42:39 pm »

Hehe! He is adorable! Just curious.. Could babies do the splits? It looks like he can do butterfly...
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2007, 05:10:04 pm »

hmmm, i dunno if they can do the splits!! lol Don't wanna think about when he's older lol, was just thinkin, when he turns 18 i will be 36 and thats weird to think about, i'll be old!!! lmao

Char
xxx

purpledaddy

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2007, 07:42:36 pm »

I'm a little confused.  He's child #3 in your family?

Thanks CC'ers & Webmaster for your work.
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2007, 07:52:08 pm »

If I've counted correctly, he's child #5! Wow, I can't even imagine having five kids. At least they're not all in diapers at the same time.

Charlotte, he's adorable, and what a full head of blonde hair he has! I think you'll enjoy having him around as a baby, and it might be good practice for you too! Wink
purpledaddy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2007, 08:14:19 pm »

He's a cutie!

It took my autistic son until three to learn to talk also.  We initially thought he was deaf.  At age nine he tends to perseverate (talk about over and over) on things he's interested in such trains or favorite videos, or this month (again I have no idea why or where it comes from!) geese!

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2007, 12:40:47 pm »

My autistic brother is 16 now, and has to go to a special school that can deal with his problems and only comes home on weekends. Mum was supposed to have twins with him but one died. My brother used to be obsessed with Thomas the Tank engine. Yeah.. and then there was 5! My mum didn't think she would have any more, but she got a big surprise! There 2 girls and 3 boys. I feel sorry for people who have that many kids so young at one time!! Ic ould barely look after one never mind more! Was feeding him the other day, and my mum said i suited it but don't even think about getting any ideas lol

Char
xxx
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 12:45:12 pm by Charley » Logged

Natural_Highness
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2007, 05:39:47 am »

Quote from: Charlotte;792657
My autistic brother is 16 now, and has to go to a special school that can deal with his problems and only comes home on weekends. Mum was supposed to have twins with him but one died. My brother used to be obsessed with Thomas the Tank engine. Yeah.. and then there was 5! My mum didn't think she would have any more, but she got a big surprise! There 2 girls and 3 boys. I feel sorry for people who have that many kids so young at one time!! Ic ould barely look after one never mind more! Was feeding him the other day, and my mum said i suited it but don't even think about getting any ideas lol

Char
xxx

Thats so sad! My best friend's brother is mentally challenged.. Its very sad to see him try and do things that I have no trouble doing. It brings a tear to my eye..

Good on you for feeding him! That would be cute!!!
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2007, 05:49:25 pm »

Just been round to my mums because she has been allowed to take Marcus home!!

Char
xxx

~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2007, 06:53:46 pm »

Oh yay!  Congrats on the brother, I'm sorry he was sick, and congrats on bringing him home!

*yeah ... late the the party as always! LOL*
purpledaddy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2007, 08:41:35 pm »

I think it's common for autistic children to have a fascination with Thomas the Tank Engine.  My guess is the round eyes and easy to guess emotions, maybe similar to Dora the Explorer.  My son has had strong interests with both.

Meanwhile I'm glad that your brother has gotten much better!:)

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2007, 10:46:10 pm »

My parents had six kids all under the age of eighteen at one time. When I was born, one sister was four, one was eight, the other was ten, one brother was twelve and my other was sixteen. The oldest brother was exactly eighteen, so yeah, we had quite the household! There were three boys and three girls, so I was supposed, note that I said supposed to be the tie-breaker on the side of the males, but... Mom didn't get her way and Dad did! Yep, he wanted another girl... Although, I was such a horrible tom boy that he may as well have gotten another son! I was never girly and cried when I had to wear a dress and ruffle-butt tights... Which was pretty much every day until I was in second grade! Dresses, bleh!
I'm really glad that your brother got to go home, and that you had fun giving him his bottle. And nope, not going to think you're going to want one of your own any time soon! The time of being young and responsible for only yourself is short so you should enjoy it until you truly figure out what you want to do with your life. Nothing wrong with being a mother, don't get me wrong, but be young while you can!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 10:49:05 pm by Paden_Panther » Logged

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2007, 05:49:21 pm »

Yeah i wanna stay young as long as i can!!! Had to look after Marcus and my mums mates baby Lily today on my own, and god thats stressing!!!! they look like twins lol. He so much better now and is cryin like he should do!

Dora the explorer wasn't out when Ben was younger so i wouldn't know about that, but he was obsessed with Thomas the Tank, and now likes Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh and he has just turned 16!

Char
xxx

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2007, 06:14:01 pm »

Don't feel bad, my husband STILL likes to watch Yu-Gi-Oh and supposedly, he's normal... then again, he did marry me, so maybe he isn't...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: