Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 08:20:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Murda/Urban Gangstas - 10/23/2007 - Update - The Road Splits In The Courtroom  (Read 86204 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2007, 07:49:48 am »

Heh-heh, Veckah, I knew you'd love these two chapters about friends & enemies...
Tenshii - Yep, Cheena's so deep in the forest, she can only see the trees...
Glad you're on the edge of your seats.

::smilieiforgetwhi:: New Readers: Find the entire story & two new chapters on Page 1, Post 1,
never the end of this thread::smilieiforgetwhi::
[/FONT]

IMPORTANT EDIT FROM VITA, Mon 5/28/2007

Three readers said they're having problems accessing Post 1 where the story is located. This may be a computer virus issue; I'm still trouble-shooting. It takes me 3-1/2 minutes now to download it using Internet Explorer at this site, but only seconds when I use Firefox. The story on Post 1 also opens quickly when I use Internet Explorer or Firefox at my own website, so it may also be a server issue here. Have patience; Kathy (owner of this site) is upgrading their server/software. Now's a good time to donate a few bucks to insimenator to help them cover their expenses.

I suggest you use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer (IE) to surf the web. Firefox, to my computer knowledge (which is limited), is much more virus resistant than Internet Explorer. Viruses can attach to IE, but I've heard they cannot do this with Firefox. I may have picked up one because my kids will sometimes use IE to surf the net. Oh well.

If any of you have problems opening up the story using Internet Explorer, please PM me so I can get a sense of how pervasive the problem is. Thanks!

You can download Firefox free and it's a piece of cake to install. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/[/B]
[/FONT]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:36:59 am by vita4all » Logged

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2007, 01:56:14 pm »

Oh yes, MUCH love. Can't wait for the next chapter!

LissaS

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2007, 07:45:57 pm »

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RONNIE"S GETTING HELP!!!!!!!!! (wipes tear from eye) THANK YOU!!!!!!! Ok now as far as kareem and the crew...........I'm sooooooo curious to find out what might happen. OOOO Cheena will she be able to get away with the help of ronnie? It seems they are truly in love but are soooo mad at each other from lack of communication. If they communicated in the first place things might have been different. I'm just happy ronnie's finally seeking help. (jumps for joy with Veckah) YESSSS!!!!!!!!!

Brand Nubian: Queen
Yorvi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2007, 08:17:38 pm »

Its amazing how deep I can get into this story and just wanna be there...I have been on vacation but I'm back and caught up on the comings and goings with Murda/Urban Gangstas! Vita great job on the updates! Keep em coming!

Click Here And Join The Fun At Real Sims 2!!!
icekoolkat

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 28, 2007, 01:46:25 pm »

Vita,

Once again I am floored, you speak the truth in your writing, I have never seen a sims story with so much depth in it. I am loving the story so much that I will hate to see it end. Keep up the good work and thanks for giving me something to look forward to.:happy1:
Ali Xavier

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2007, 08:43:37 am »

Ooooh, the betrayals, the setups, and the falls! Everybody's playing everybody to survive. This is funny, real and deep, cuz sometimes your enemy is your friend, and your friend is your enemy. Just don't let Ronnie go soft.

I chill in Baltimore,
where you need to B-more careful.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2007, 06:58:33 pm »

That was great! I'm so glad Ronnie's finally getting some help, because he's been falling pretty hard recently. Once he get's back on his feet he'll be able to help Kareem (at least, if not others) get back on track too. Can't wait to see how it works out.

~Eve
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2007, 03:24:44 pm »

Thank you Tenshii, Veckah, Moon, Applekissis, Icekoolcat, Ali, and Elven for leaving your kind and wonderful comments on the latest chapter. Thanks to others who PM'd me or those who simply enjoyed the updates, Friends/Enemies.

Someone asked me what the graph meant in the Chapter 71 - My Friend Is My Enemy. It's called, as far as I know, The Nine Dot Problem.

Solving it requires thinking 'outside the box'. Also, as in real life, there is more than one way to solve the problem, which is what Ronnie in the story is trying to do with his problems now that he's no longer blind to them. The solution to the 9 dot puzzle is in that chapter. Khalil (Kareem's brother) is only one  possible solution. Heh-heh!

Get ready to find out in the upcoming chapters how the characters solve the puzzles in their life. One should be ready by tomorrow night. I have half the photos ready and all of it written; it'll shock you. Heh-heh again!!!
Also, I touched up most of the photos throughout the story, as I didn't know how to use Adobe Photoshop really well until the past two months. Amazing what adding light and contrast will do to a photo. Until tomorrow, enjoy!

Ali Xavier

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2007, 11:00:16 pm »

I see you're running on CP Time with that new chapter, but it's all good. :wink:

By the way, my girl and I like the way you touched up your photos.

I chill in Baltimore,
where you need to B-more careful.
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2007, 12:59:43 am »

Hi Readers!

^ Ali's right. This is what happened. I thought the writing for this chapter was complete 10 days ago, but had an inspiration to expand it. This required additional thought to get it just right, as well as time to take more photos.

The personality and world view of Junior is unique and even provocative in many ways, and common in others. He has the spotlight in this chapter as he comes of age and steps into manhood in an unexpected way.

I'd love to hear what you think about it, good or bad, so please leave a comment. And warm thanks again to those who have taken a moment to leave one - they inspire and energize me.

New mega update!

Ch. 72 - Junior: Always And Forever

::smilieiforgetwhi::Find it on Post 1, Page 1, never on the end of this thread.[/COLOR].::smilieiforgetwhi::[/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

This Story May Take 1 to 10 To Download, Depending On Your Computer & Speed!
This Is Due To The Large Number of Photos In The Story.
You may want to open another window to surf the 'net while you wait.

Take care and hugs,

Vita
[/COLOR]
[/FONT]

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2007, 07:39:57 am »

Nice Chapter!  I knew from the length of the wait that it'd be an awesome read, so no complaints from me.  :smile bi:

Junior scared me for a little bit... y'know, when he said the "say my name" bit his dad does.  That, and when he pulled out his switch blade and did what he did with Rita.  I tell you, that boy is so much alike and completely different from his dad that it's crazy!

Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2007, 09:28:08 am »

*deep breath* Vita... *another deep breath* This was my favorite chapter so far. Getting this deep into Junior's head was an amazing ride. The fanaticism, the pure maleness of him is both intriguing and downright frightening. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, even the power of God! Mix that with the psyche of a natural born leader, throw in the fact that what he is destined to lead people (some good some bad) in a bad situation is a recipe for...... a delightful disaster.

Junior is the type of person that truly frightens me. He is smart enough to know right from wrong, but just tainted, jaded enough to truly believe that the ends justify the means, no matter what the means are. At this point, Junior scares me more than his daddy does.

vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2007, 11:17:29 am »

Tenshii and Veckah,

I'm thrilled by your comments and sitting here laughing my azz off.
I'd love to say more now, but I wanna see what other folks think first, because
Always and Forever is the kind of chapter that will hit different people differently. :color:
Mwah-ha-ha!

Vita

LissaS

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2007, 04:01:01 pm »

WOW I'M SOOOOO SPEECHLESS. The other two comments just completed what I wanted to say. Junior did scare me there a little, and I'm Rita in a whole lot of ways as far as having the same belief being a virgin and waiting till marriage. But it surprised me that they got married it was a beautiful thing to me. And yea Junior is soooooo much like his father it's really scary. This is going to be a really tough journey for them and hopefully Rita's a strong young woman cause she's going to need to be escpecailly the world we live in now and wait till she tell her parents OM GOODNESS, plus she's going to see some sides of junior that she may not like although he already warned her she still didn't really catch on but she will, oh she will. But WOW this is one of my favorite chapters by far.......... It was guuud oh so guud!!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 04:26:05 pm by Moon22T » Logged

Brand Nubian: Queen
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2007, 09:40:33 pm »

Heh-heh-heh...

Moon, Tenshi, Veckah, glad y'all are digging the update and blown away by Junior.  All three of you see him as the flip side of his father's coin... opposites, who are the same... Wild, ain't it?

Readers: You might want to re-read the very brief chapters, Ch. 44 & 45, for a hint of what makes Junior tick.

Also, readers, what did y'all think about the subplots of Kareem's revenge and fire-setting, and the circumstances of Jamal killing his baby's mama's lover?  I'd love to know your thoughts.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 07:39:00 am by vita4all » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: