Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:45:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Murda/Urban Gangstas - 10/23/2007 - Update - The Road Splits In The Courtroom  (Read 84413 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 03, 2007, 02:57:52 pm »

Awesome update! I was honestly thinking you had gone over the summer Vita!
Aw, poor Chan! It seem Chan's always getting stuck in the middle of things, with Cheena and Ronnie, Raven being a witness, and then Raven and Ronnie! Hope he's able to pull through the mess.

Please update soon! I'm so anxious to see how the hearings go and what our little buddy Kareem is up to. haha.
Good luck with your picture taking!

P.S. Good decision on the new story set up. I was able to read the second I clicked on the page. No loading time! yay! ^^
LissaS

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2007, 07:38:51 pm »

OOOO Vita I love how you can click on the chapters..... like elven song^^^^^^^^^^ Noloading time! Great Idea.

Now for Chan......Whew now he swimming with sharks, what can he do though? He can't run........... As always all caught up like a lot of innocent people out here. Can't wait to see what happens next, and OOO the trial oh my goodness this is getting soooo guuuuuudddddddd!

Brand Nubian: Queen
nyka

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 22, 2007, 12:48:20 pm »

where did you finds that nice do-rag that crazy8 is wearing
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2007, 02:26:05 pm »

The do-rag Vita used is from PeggySims2.  It's pay, though...

It's been pretty quiet lately.  I'll still be waiting around for the next update, even if it takes a while longer. (I know you've been busy lately. Wink )  There's some things I'm still anxious to read about... namely, the trial.  :smile bi:

vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2007, 08:31:09 pm »

Hi Readers! It's been a long pause between chapters, and thank you for your comments. Well, you've been waiting for it and here it is!

Update! [/COLOR]
Freedom Ain't Free, Page 73/ Part 9

Raven: The Road Splits In The Courtroom
[/I][/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
::smilieiforgetwhi:: Find this on Post 1, Page 1, never the end of this thread. ::smilieiforgetwhi::[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

10,383 as of 09/05/2007
11,003 as of right now.

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: October 23, 2007, 09:44:46 pm »

Man... I can't even fathom the emotional trauma Raven is going through in this chapter.  Finding out who's who and who knows who, all along with finding out that Ronnie's pre-trial was right after Jamal's.  That's a doozy of an hour!  Not only that, finding out that her safe haven was no longer safe... (BTW, the  "We Discover" pic is priceless!  :rofl: )  Also, Junior's intimidation to her is something I wish on no one.  When someone doesn't have to do anything but just be in the same room to unnerve you, it's just chilling!  :pale:  Your pictures really capture how every highlight shattered her perception of a simple trial, especially the last shot of her when the court recessed.  I'm liking all the pictures!  :thumbup:

My only problem with Raven now is that she's already holding the possible future against the poor baby she's carrying. (..though she does have the right to decide whether she wants to keep the baby or not.  I just don't think that her reason for choosing an abortion isn't strong enough by just pre-judging the baby would be just like Ronnie in every way.)  How are we to tell if the kid is going to be just like his/her dad, and get into a world of drama?  You never know.   :dontknow:  I feel kinda sorry for it, too... especially if it ever got a chance to live.  Coming into the world of a mess its mother is in is not very pleasant to think about.  Poor kid.  :?

EDIT:  Also forgot to add my comments about the irony of the title.  :lol:  More like all the roads are coming together instead of splitting.  :smile bi:  I'll be waiting for the next update as usual!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 02:55:15 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: October 24, 2007, 11:08:26 am »

Wonderful update Vita. Still letting it all sink in. I'll try and write more later. Wow.

vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: October 24, 2007, 03:47:36 pm »

Hey, Tenshii! Thanks for the comment. Yep, like you said, Raven had a doozy of an hour. Guess what? Her day is just getting started. I was feelin' ya, too, about your concern about her pregnancy. I just want to gently point out that her concern is not specifically that it would grow up and be like it's dad, it's that it's dad would find out about the existence of this child which she'd like to keep secret, because "Ronnie will visit it just enough to screw up it's head and leave her with cleaning up the mess."

Thanks Veckah; can't wait until all the muck sinks in your mind and you spit it back out as an opinion!

Hint, Readers: There's something not readily visible about Raven; she has a dark side and flies under the radar in her own way. This is deliberately subtle on my part. Love to see what you all pick up. Also, consider the way Rita's mother portrayed Junior to Raven. Was she being totally honest? And what the hell is Junior's deal anyway?  Heh-heh-heh!

I may go back and add one or two pics, particularly of Chan; didn't have time for this earlier yet didn't want to postpone uploading the story a day longer.

Nice hearing from y'all!

Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: October 26, 2007, 10:25:58 am »

The muck (as you so eloquently put it Vita Smiley ) has settled some and I think I am ready to actually comment.

Jr. still scares the crap out of me, that boy has got stuff so twisted up in his head that he is much more dangerous then his father, and what makes him more dangerous is he thinks what he is doing is right, not only by his law but God's law. *shudder*

Chan, *sigh* poor sweet Chan. Honestly out of all of them, I feel the worst for him at this point. I think he honestly wants to just be happy, hopefully with some portion of Ronnie that he can claim as his own, but even without Ronnie he just wants to be happy. I can't say I agree with his decision to go to Florida, but I can totally understand it. The protection of my enemy's partner is better then no protection at all. I'm just afraid that in the end it won't matter.

As for Raven, at this point, I kind of want to strangle her. *sigh* I understand the inner turmoil she is going through, and with an unwanted pregnancy on top of it, she has a reason to be a bit more than frightened. However, she has got to get a grip. In a perfect world, her testifying and telling the truth would change things, but lets face it, this is real life. In this situation, from her point of view, what is another dead young black man in the hood. (I don't believe this, and I wish this kind of thing could stop, but I'm also a realist) She snitches, she is dead, simple. As for the baby, I don't condone abortion, but I am also not so blind as to think every woman that gets pregnant should  be forced to carry that child. I don't know if I could carry a child in her situation. I just hope that if she does opt for abortion she does it soon, not letting the decision drag out. (I don't agree with late term abortion)

At this point I am totally confused as to what Rita's parents are doing there. What could they possibly have hoped to accomplish by showing up in court where Jr. would be? I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Well, I guess that is my two cents for now.

LissaS

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 27, 2007, 03:43:44 pm »

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! ok let me breathe let - me - breathe *BIGG sigh* Ok WOW i'm about to cry cause this is SOOOOOOOO good. Ok ok first off let me say I LOVE the "We Discover" pic that was right on point aong with the other pics! Right now I can't really say much about Raven since you gave us a little hint so I'm gon hold out a little, but I will say that because she really dosen't know, know what's REALLY going on she just could mess EVERYTHING up. For example she thinks that if she never would've met Ronnie everything would've been fine. Boi is she wrong cause little did she know there always a hit on her, she just don't know that meeting Ronnie really saved her cause she would've been dead long before the case. As sar as her being pregnant again she dosen't know Ronnie and dosen't know that he would never abandon his child. It's a shame how she's already judgeing the baby's life, if that was the case I would'nt be the person I am now.

Rita's parents........... man just thinkin of what kind of trouble could come outta that.

Raheem is now second guessing Junior about the witness, oh boi......
and Junior is trying to hold all this together, the question is will he be able to handle such a heavy load that's only gettin heavier. He still scares me though more than his father.

Is Jamal really gonna kill his girlfriend? From Raven's view he was smiling at her but his eyes where angry. So he was givin her that evil smile, I remember Junior saying that Jamal was basically saying he was going to kill his girlfriend.

Oh and Cheena Ronnie and Raven ALL in the same room together? Oh I CAN NOT WAIT for the next chapter!!!!!! I'm not even on the edge of my seat anymore, I'm on the floor
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 03:51:41 pm by Moon22T » Logged

vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: October 28, 2007, 01:26:45 am »

Veckah, Tenshii, Moon, and Diesel - I loved your well-thought out opinions and insights. It gives me great pleasure that I've been able to bring so much pleasure to you and other readers in this very intense story. Although we've PM'd each other, I'd like to thank you publicly for sharing your  feelings, and Diesel, your grim personal experiences with the downside of the Witness Protection Program vs. giving in to 'hood politics .

I'd also love to say more about my feelings on the topic of Raven's pregnancy and her thoughts of abortion, but I dare not. Don't want to ruin the incredible surprises for you! :-P  

Moon, I will say this about your wondering about Jamal. Keep in mind that Junior told Raheem that Jamal plans to kill his girlfriend Nee-Nee, who is understandably terrified of him because of the situation that led to the murder of Raven's tenant. Like real life, Murda is full of characters'  miscommunications, misunderstandings and outright deception. So, was what Junior said to Raheem his accurate assessment of Jamal, or is he playing his father? Or something else?  Mwah-ha-ha! It will be revealed in time...

I'd also like to thank you two for pointing out two weaknesses:

Veckah - The part you said about wondering why the hell Rita's parents showed up in court was extremely helpful. I know what I meant, but didn't make this clear. In this chapter (73/9) I added two sentences in the scene with Raven speaking to Rita's parents to clarify why they were in court.

Tenshii - Likewise you made an excellent point about the roads converging in the courtroom. I was looking at a different angle: the road splitting for Raven: will she take the one to truth and justice, or the one to saving her own life? Indeed, they are converging and splitting...

Hugs to all my readers, and thank you again. Next chapter update later this week!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 09:57:23 am by vita4all » Logged

Veckah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: October 28, 2007, 01:39:37 am »

AH, ok I reread the part with Rita's parents, and it is clearer now. Thank you for letting us know about the change.

Again, can't wait for the next update.

LissaS

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 28, 2007, 06:22:47 pm »

AHHHH I C, I got it a little twisted. Arg you and that laugh lol I like it tho it keeps me guessin and I LOVE mysteries.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2007, 10:27:31 am »

I finally read that last chapter. -phew- ^^ haha.

Awesome update after a very long absence, Vita. I was worried you might have given up on the court scene!

Poor Raven! Just one thing after another, eh? Well, I hope Raven keeps that baby. Knowing Ronnie, I think he wouldn't want to have another baby aborted. Hopefully that dream of his will come true, whether with this baby, or another one...
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2007, 05:50:47 pm »

I'm loving this story (The amount I was able to read before IE made me too mad to continue. I wish that IE would stop scrolling upwards everytime a new pic was done loading.)
All this needs is a warning for 56K'ers (All 10 of us.) warning them that the thread might take a while to load.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  

Jump to: