Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:47:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Morgan Rend  (Read 3992 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizi

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2007, 09:52:21 am »

Morgan Rend was an extra in my final round entry of the Femme Fatale Contest (she was my evil old lady's granddaughter here if you're interested). I became very attached to her and was heartbroken when she was lost in what I call The Deadly Sim Disaster.

Pretty sure this is the seventh version of Morgan since I started remaking all my sims. I believe this is the closest I can get to both my mental image of her and the original version. I'm happy enough with her that I can live with the differences.

For those who might be interested, Morgan has had a role in my fanfiction. She was a major character (though not the main character) in "Lost then Found" In my story, in my mind, and as possible even in my sims game, Morgan is a self-taught sorceress of the highest calibre. Being as she grew up being stalked by her grandmother (see contest link) and then was trapped in another world for an untold number of years while she learned to use her powers (see story link for where the X-Men go to that world but not how she got there and left as that is another story still in progress), she follows her own morality but she does so very strictly. Oh, and if interested, in the story Morgan will have a mutant power: talking to and understanding cats. But her real power comes from her magic, which her grandmother wants to steal.

However, all that isnt really necessary to enjoy her because isn't she pretty?

The skintone in these pics and the file is the default but I think she looks best in the Louis Pale Pink

--need--
hair by XMSims http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair09.htm
Dynamic Eyes by Ravena (free with registration)

--included--
eyeliner/eyelashes: Helaene
eyeshadow: Sussi
dress: Sussi

* Morgan Rend.zip (1043.82 KB - downloaded 358 times.)

* snapshotf2b02a1cb2b045fro4.jpg (58.21 KB, 600x450 - viewed 493 times.)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 11:10:59 am by kathy » Logged

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 11:11:27 am »

Pretty!
Dr M

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 06:11:38 pm »

Very pretty thanks for sharing
xK-la

View Profile