Insimenator.org
January 19, 2020, 07:29:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyday Outfits for TF/YAF/AF/EF  (Read 11109 times)
Sleepycat

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2005, 06:37:41 pm »

6 everyday outfits for TF/YAF/AF/EF

note: I have Uni and I have no idea if these work in the non-Uni game (or in the MAC ver of TS2)

* everydayoutfits_teenf_140.zip (1029.57 KB - downloaded 645 times.)
* everydayoutfits_elderlyf_722.zip (1029.51 KB - downloaded 461 times.)

* everydayoutfitstfyafafef_239.jpg (59.92 KB, 538x492 - viewed 3782 times.)
* everydayoutfits_yaf_af_510.zip (1029.67 KB - downloaded 659 times.)

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
gypsylady

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 07:08:15 pm »

These look cool Sleepy thanks for shareing will try them out
 :lol:

Wouldn\'t it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press \'Ctrl Alt Delete\' and start all over
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 08:05:59 pm »

I hope you like them in-game!  Cool  heh, ya know I haven't even seen them in-game yet...was so busy making them and then taking pics and then I got distracted by kids and supper and totally forgot to have a look  :lol:

I did the shirts from these outfits as just shirts too, figured I'd want to mix and match with jeans and shorts and stuff  :wink:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 01:57:13 am »

sorry but you misread, I don't use Macs (I'm not sure if I have ever even seen one) I commented on macs to point out that I don't know if these (or any of my other stuff) work on macs or without Uni.

I just recently got a Alienware Aurora 5500 *loves her new baby*

I have some nude clothes files (used them for these outfits and the shirts) that someone else did but he didn't do nude bottoms so I need to get Moragues, keep forgetting  :roll:  
Doing the shirts after doing the outfits was no problem, just copied and pasted the shirt info from the outfits project files :wink:

Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 02:43:48 am »

*screams* now I'm dying to see these interesting differences but since it is almost 4am (and I should have been in bed hours ago) I won't let myself even go download them yet

Simbology
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 10:50:36 pm »

These are great!!  I want to use them as exercise outfits!  They are WAY better then the other things I have seen for exercise!

Thank you!

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 11:14:09 pm »

glad you like them Tim  Cool  go ahead and alter them so they are exercise outfits *dosen't mind at all*

Simbology
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 11:44:38 pm »

Quote from: Sleepycat
glad you like them Tim  Cool  go ahead and alter them so they are exercise outfits *dosen't mind at all*

Well I dont' technically need to alter them...But thank you though!  *smile*

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
shadowsim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 09:22:37 pm »

Another great works of art.
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: