Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 11:57:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: And Then There Were Five... Chapter 1 up!  (Read 11051 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mieley

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2007, 01:30:36 pm »

Hey, everybody. This is my first story I've posted on here but it's not the first one I've written. The problem with my others is that I was always unsure how to end them! But, I'm pretty sure that I have an idea of the ending for this one, but it might be a little bit shorter than some stories.
I hope everyone likes this, and I'd love some positive feedback.
Thanks!

And Then There Were Five...
Chapter 1- Introductions

That strikingly beautiful woman is me, Linsay Marie Ellis. Haha, I'm only kidding.. I'm not THAT concieted. What can I say about myself? I'm really just a normal girl, there's not much to me. I can't say that I have any special talents or freakish abilities, because I don't. But, to put it simply, I'm a little insecure.

Who is that hunk? It's my husband, of course! His name is Dane, and he's possibley the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. Aren't I lucky? We haven't been married long, only a little over 4 years. But, the love is still strong. We've got this real special and unique bond... I feel like I can tell him anything. There are no questions, second-guessing, or deciet in our relationship. He's practically perfect.

Dane works at a photo shop as a packager. His real dreams are to be a professional photographer and take pictures for magazines and things like that. But I guess everyone has to start somewhere. The pay isn't much, about $200 a week, but he's a real trooper. He works everyday of the week except Sunday, 9-6. I personally, am not the working type. So Dane brings home the money and I make sure the house is clean. I think that sort of responsibility makes him feel important.. haha.

This is our house. It's one floor with about 4 rooms. It may not be the biggest or prettiest house in town but it's big enough for the two of us. We don't really need that much space anyway. The inside is decorated nicely and much to my plain taste. My sister decorated it, she and her husband share an interior designing bussiness. We may have to have a second floor built though, with our new arrivals coming. Oh, didn't I mention that, did I...?

I'm pregnant. I honestly feel like I'm going to pop. The doctor said it would be normal for my stomach to bulge a little more than the normal size of a pregnant womans. It is understandable. I'm sure you're still wondering what the hell I'm talking about, I'm such a complete space case.

I'm pregnant with Quintuplets, or 5 babies.
I'm anticipating the day our babies come into this world.
But secretly, I'm terrified.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:14:33 pm by mieley » Logged

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
lonelydoowoop

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 01:56:36 pm »

Jeepers that's a lot. This sounds interesting.
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 01:59:41 pm »

Oh good!  You started it!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 03:05:45 pm »

Oh love it so far!  Cute couple.   I see a lot of red stats in their future! LOL!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 03:08:50 pm »

omg
This looks cool
I Tottally like it!!!

LAX is whats up.
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 07:06:21 pm »

Thanks for the FB everyone! I should have chapter 2 up sometime this week.

XD

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 07:42:31 pm »

Wow! that's a lot for one couple to handle on their own! ^^
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 01:42:10 am »

Ok... I know I said I'd have the next chapter up later this week and all, but I just can't stop playing this family. I have loads of new pictures and I can't wait to post them. Two Chapters in one day? Woohoo! This is a long one, too.

And Then There Were Five...
Chapter 2-The Good Times, The Bad Times

This morning was just like all the others. I awoke about an hour before the sun came up and when I rolled over to reach out for Dane, he was already about of bed. I heard noises in the kitchen and I sleepily shuffled to see what he was up to.

I smiled as I saw Dane already woken up and dressed in the kitchen. He was preparing some breakfast for us, and the smell flooded the house. It was an unseasonabley hot day and he was wearing nothing more than a tank top as he sweat over the hot stove. How sweet of him to make breakfast, I thought.

The omelettes were delicious but we ate in silence. We usually had millions of things to talk about, things going on in our busy lives. But there was something different about Dane this day. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but he wasn't as cheery as usual.

After breakfast Dane led me into the living room and he told me to sit down. There was a certain look in his eye that told me something was troubling him.

"What's the matter, Boo?" I asked, worried.

"Well, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about, Linds..." His voice quivered, "I... uh... I'm not ready for this. I feel like I'm going to break down any minute. How can we hope to raise five babies at once? I don't know if I can deal with this pressure anymore."

I immediatley got off the couch and stood before Dane.

"Wha-what are you saying, Dane?" I was hoping not to hear what I thought he was about to say. But, I guess things don't always go the way we want them to.

"I'm saying that... I'm leaving you. Hun, you know I love you but I just can't deal with the pressure that's building up more and more everyday. I'm not ready for this, I never was and never will be."

I couldn't even believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. But, the seriousness in his eyes told me that he was for real. Does this mad man expect me to raise five babies on my own? I thought we were in this together. But, things aren't always as they seem. Dane sure wasn't too good to be true, like I thought.

I ran to the bedroom trying not to show how much I hurt. I broke down and cried in a heap on the floor as I felt sorry for myself. At first, I didn't want him to hear my crying but after a few minutes, I didn't care. But, he was gone before I knew it.

The funny thing is, he didn't even say goodbye.

The next few weeks were not among some of my proudest moments. I bummed around the house in my pajamas, playing video games, taking long naps, and eating potato chips and left over macaroni and cheese. It was my way of healing from the loss of a husband. I did gain quite a few pounds though, that I have to work off at some point. Definatley not something I'm looking foward to.

One day during my third week of lazying around, while I was in the middle of my favorite afternoon program, it happened. I felt pains and my screams rang through the house.

There was noone else in the house to help and as I struggled to get to a telephone, the pains got worse. I dialed the number for the local hospital that I had taped to the wall next to the phone, my list of emergency numbers.

The woman at the reception desk answered with a polite "Hello, What can I do for you today?"

The only word I could manage to blert out between my heavy breathing and screams was "BABIES!!!!"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:46:02 am by mieley » Logged

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 09:22:04 am »

wow
That guy is a jerk
I hope he finds a girl and he gets preggers and she leaves him
wow
MORE!!!!

LAX is whats up.
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 01:27:43 pm »

He's a moron!  meanie.  :crybaby:

looking forward to more!
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 08:54:58 pm »

Aw, poor girl. Imagine having to raise 5 babies by yourself! The horror! 0.o
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 10:43:49 pm »

Haha, thanks for the FB everyone.
Update!! Sorry, it's short.

And Then There Were Five
Chapter 3 - My Five Little Joys.

There wasn't exactly time to get me to a hospital so I had five babies right there in my living room. Also, as I failed to mention where I was, it took the hospital people longer than expected and I was midway through the first birth by the time they got there. Thank god they got there when they did.
First one out was a baby girl, Lily Rose.

Then came Charles Liam. Dane's middle name is Charles. As much as I dislike him, I knew that there was some credit owed to him. I'm just happy that I didn't name the baby Dane.

Third was Matthew Michael. I've always loved the name Matthew and I vowed when I was younger to name one of my sons that.

The third boy was named Eric Sebastian. I thought the names sounded great together. He was the heaviest at 9 pounds.

Lastly was Molly Jane, the tiniest of the babies. The doctor's say that she was lucky to have lived through birth at an astonishing 4 and a quarter pounds. They say that they don't have much hope for her. But, I do.

Five babies.... Five babies! What in the world is a single mother to do with five babies?! I suppose I could hire a nanny, I really could use the help. But, what kind of nanny would be willing to care for five babies?! Plus, the nannies in this town don't exactly have a good reputation. They're lazy and useless as far as I've heard. They spend more time swimming in your pools, watching tv, and cooking random meals than they do watching the babies. Hopefully, I can find one that's even mildly sane.

I had a children's room built a few weeks ago and I knew exactly what sort of cribs to buy. Two pinks for the girls and three blues for the boys. The doctor helped me clean the babies up and get them fed and then I set each one down for a short nap.

As it was their first night in this world, I slept in the nursery. You never know who's going to need you in the middle of the night. I watched my babies as they all fell asleep with a gleam of happiness in my eyes. I knew how much work it would be to care for all of them, but I was proud. Hushing them to sleep, I quickly dozed off on the armchair so I could be there for them during the night. Babies need alot of attention, you know.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 01:47:54 pm by mieley » Logged

Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 12:32:36 am »

Wow i thought twins was bad....u definately need a nanny or someone to help...u have to b using cheats to keep her needs maxed or she is going to have more than a break down...Well going to b checking this story out and watch the progress...hope u nail that Dane with a nice child support check at least....

BEV
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 03:29:04 pm »

Great story, I love it!!

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 09:44:45 am »

thanks everyone! I'm so glad you all like it!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: