Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:37:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Romila (One Shot Story)  (Read 4466 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2007, 12:25:41 am »

Authors note: This is a one shot story this means this is the only part please enjoy.

Romlia

My name is Romila talk to my parents not that they will talk to me the moment i told them i was a wiccan i was kicked out of the house. I now live with my Best friend Darius... Were what you could call friends with benifits not that his girlfriend Marisa knows about this.She also dosent know my young son whos almost a year old is his either. here are some pictrues of us.

This is me I take horried pictures darius is more photogenic. he just seems to come to life when Taking pictures

I caught him while he was pouting. hes so sweet.I kinda have a crush on him only I know he doesnt feel the same way. you see hes madly in love with this girl

I dont see what he sees in her shes a ditz and hyper to a falt. Not Darius' type I mean he had his teeth filed to a point. i think its so cute but she tells him to get them filed back to normal. here's him with his hot fangs

Anyways back to my story I live with him we have two single beds that sometimes get pushed together for those benfits I was talking about. I know Darius only uses me for sex..but i dont care. I dont care so much that I think I'm pregnaunt with a second child, his of course. my son I have now is named Shiron

I hope this new baby is a girl. not that boys arent bad infact I have had a ball so far with him. He is well behaved very rarely cries and is allways babbling. ohh I have to go Marisa is here... I need to vacate the living room. unless I want to witness this.

They had no idea of the word modesty..of course I would do him on the couch if he let me. bye tell tomorow.

-Next Day-

I had to sleep on the couch last night. Darius asked Marisa to stay the night he pushed the bed together I dident get much sleep becuse the bedroom is right behind the couch.

I look horried without sleep my mind numbed enought to tone out the sound from the other room at around one in the morning. so I was able to get some sleep on the couch its not good for the baby for me not to get sleep

The first thing I did when I got up was throw up.

this pregnancy has been worse then my last one. I have been sick every morning it goes away at around noon time but it had slowed down my painting career. I pretty well know for my still lifes my favorite subject is Darius. He's to cute and its why I love to paint him. most of my paintings of him sell quickly mostly female buyers though one time a man bought one...he told me he was hanging it in his bedroom. This morning sucked Marisa hung around all day most of the time in her undies.

her and Darius had breakfast then sat talking most of the morning.

I still dont know what he sees in her maybe shes better in bed then me...God I hope thats not the case...If it is I dont know if I can compete with her. I have a better Figure then her I'm not a stick I have curves.She got dressed around mid-day.while her and Darius continued back on the couch again. I vacated ...now I'm hideing in the bathroom writing this. best not go to the bedroom unless they decide to go there. Darius hates it when i ruin his mood with Marisa. well..I'm going to try to get sleep.  

-Third Day-
Oh god I'm showing...Marisa dident come over today she tried, but Darius told her no after talking with me. I think hes upset with me now. it's the second child we've used protection but I cant handle the pills. I'm one of those few that it makes deathly sick.

I apologised profusly and soon I was back in his good graces. he nearly had me in tears and i gusse he felt bad. he gave me a hug but it like always dident feel right.

He told me he was sorry for yelling and that he knew it wasent my fault that this happened. he knew about me and the pills and should of learned from the first time. After he said that i knew he was realy actualy happy for me. I was happy to we made plans for that day to go out and get some new clothing to fit my now expanding belly...untill she showed up at the door. he then dropped me like an old sack of patatos. they where back to there old ways but this time i wasent going to stand for it i sat next to them on the couch.

And they ignored me. I was starting to get adjitated with both of them. here I was sitting next to the love of my life and he was kissing another woman. I was realy mad with him we where suppose to go shoping and he ignored me for her. she of course noticed i was pregnaunt and asked me who the father was. I had to say I dident know. She rolled her eyes at me then called me a slut then asked Darius how he put up with me. I wanted to scream it was his,but my loyalty to him kept me from it.

-Fourth Day-
The next day I felt bad about thinking those things about him the night before one again I was sick this morning. anyways the reson I felt bad was becuse he took me out after lunch to breakfast and clothing shoping. we had quite a bit of fun untill i saw Marisa. Darius dident luckly he was busy paying for the clothing. she was outside the window kissing another guy.

I wanted to kill her and hoped poor Darius dident see it. luckly they walked away before he could. Oh how i wanted to kill that damn slut. she had called me one the night before and here i see her kissing someone else. Darius seemed to knotice there was something on my mind but I refused to tell him about this.

-A week Later-

Everything has been so hectic...all explain it all here...If I can. First of I'm realy showing now

and Darius son Shiron looks to much like him anymore for it to be ignored.

Marisa was the one who dumped him.after she finaly knoticed that is. afterwords Darius told me it dident bother him as much as it would have. he told me he saw her at his work one day with his best Friend lee. he supected her of cheating anyways. I told him he was one to talk and he laughed. it was then that i got the shock of my life. He proposed to me...we hadent even gone out and he proposed.

he told me then that he had always had a crush on me. i asked him why he hadent dumped Marisa and asked me out...can you belive this he was to shy to he though that i though of him only as a friend.anyways this is how i found myself in a wedding dress next to the man whom means everything to me

I'm so happy everything worked out even though my parents never saw my wedding it was beautifull and all of mine and his firends came.

Darius decided to smash the cake in my face I told you I'm not photogenic.

-A while later-

We are one happy famaily me Darius our son Shiron and our new baby. he's also a son but Darius is happy about that heres a picture of all of us.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 12:35:00 am by KacoshiAjewl » Logged

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
purpleshoes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 05:47:24 pm »

Very Nice.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:05:54 am by purpleshoes » Logged
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 01:20:47 pm »

Heh thanx /\_/\;; I'm not as good at piccy taking as some people around here.

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
Ninja

:)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 06:42:45 am »

Awesome story!

My signature is waaaaay better than your signature!
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 09:30:50 am »

Thank you for the complement /\_/\ I write for myself mostly but i love it when others enjoy my stories..mind you this is the most realistic story i have ever done and the shortest i think it was only two pages if that... about a half a page with just texts XDDD

scalad

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 07:21:12 am »

Excellent story!

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
satsoveranddone
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 01:52:25 pm »

oh my god i luv it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: