Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 03:17:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pink Shirt with Leafs and Dark Jeans Outfit for Fat Women  (Read 18779 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elynn

View Profile WWW
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:04:06 am »

I promised I'll create more oufits for fat women. Here's the next one. It's a pink shirt with light green leafs, dark jeans pants and light green shoes.

This uses mesh Big is Beautiful which must be downloaded for this creation working properly. Mesh is available on this page and is called Wide Jeans.

This one is fully created by me, also textures, exept jeans texture which was only recolored.

Probably I'll make some more fat women clothes soon.

If you don't have a program which allows you to open rar files, feel free to request a ZIP by emailing me on ely@simlicious.net (I haven't uploaded it here because it woould take too much space on InSIMenator.net hosting and that really wouldn't be nice).

Comments are appreciated. Even if your feedback isn't good, feel free to tell it and help me with future creations.

I also accept requests. If you want, you can PM me and request fat women clothing (or other female clothing).

P. S.
If you like this clothing you may also like this one because it's also for fat females.

* PinkLeafsFatWoman.rar (177.29 KB - downloaded 216 times.)

* 470115tac.jpg (32.97 KB, 170x428 - viewed 600 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 02:37:54 pm by kathy » Logged

Simlicious: a forum for creative players
All of my downloads (exept if there is specified) can be distributed on your site with giving credit and linking the theard (I would appreciate a link to your site in PM).
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 03:10:04 pm »

Cute!
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 06:43:20 pm »

Cute! Thanks!
Rotlocke

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 06:02:04 am »

I love playing with fat woman- and its great to have more clothes for them!
Thank you very much!
Rotlocke
Elynn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 01:35:36 pm »

You're welcome...:happy8: I have been just playing with Bodyshop around a bit, tought most people like my work. Some of my friends say my clothes should be payed.:angel:

All of my downloads (exept if there is specified) can be distributed on your site with giving credit and linking the theard (I would appreciate a link to your site in PM).
KinwatsaZ

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 07:13:21 pm »

Thanks.  Just like real life, attractive "fat" clothing is hard to find! K
Elynn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 10:38:31 am »

No problem. I'm glad you like it.:angel: Time wouldn't be worth if there would be nobody to like it, so that's exellent!:happy8:

longonions

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 05:07:55 pm »

Erm, you might want to find a different term. 'Fat' is usually used in a negative way, at least around here. Curvy, chubby (though I personally dislike that one) etc.

Well, this board seems to be populated by a more relaxed, easygoing bunch, maybe I'm being too PC. So I guess that's just my two cents.

I really do like this, though, and appreciate something nice for larger women.

I'm the Puma of prestidigitational prestige, and I say join the AA!
We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: