Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:42:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sister's Grim: UPDATED!  (Read 14720 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
texaschic1531

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2007, 09:00:37 pm »

The Sister's Grim: Prologue

Our story begins with a regular guy, Gerome who went for a walk in the woods behind his house.  suddenly, he noticed a temperature change.  it got suprisingly cold for an August evening.  "Hello Gerome," a voice said.  Gerome's head whipped around and spotted its owner.  A woman.  A beautiful woman.

The woman walked closer.  In an instance her face was inches away from his.  "I am Deitey, the goddess of the forgotten.  I want you with me for the rest of eternity.  Do you want me?"  Gerome nodded, speechless.    

Deitey embraced Gerome in a kiss and when he pulled away, he realized he was not the same. His flesh was gone. A whispery cloud of dark mist was his only covering.

Months later, Deitey found herself pregnant.  Phase one of her plan: get Gerome to be her collector of the dead was set.  Now, Phase two: get an heir from the one prophecized to bring her demise was on its way.  However, the goddess did not plan on having twins.

To be Continued....
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:24:34 pm by texaschic1531 » Logged

Check out my story, The Sisters Grim!
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=34781
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 08:53:48 pm »

Wow, that's interesting! I can't wait to see more of what happens with Gerome and Deitey. It's a bit hard to see what's going on though.

Some tips: Go to your camera settings and choose large or medium size so your pictures will be larger and clearer - also making them easier to edit if you need to. If your pictures are being taken inside make sure there's some good lighting. Also, press 'tab' before you take a picture to postition the camera anyway you want using the 'w', 'a', 's', and 'd' keys with the mouse. These tips will make your pictures look just that much better, and contribute to the quality overall.

I love this story beginning! It sounds like an interesting tale! ^^
texaschic1531

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 06:05:18 pm »

yea i seriously don't know what's wrong with my in-game camera! its set on high quality, medium size, and i use tab!! maybe i'll try large size and see if that helps!
thx for the tips! Smiley  
most of the story is already done but for some reason i can't upload to sims2.com!! it's really frustrating...

starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 10:48:22 pm »

texaschic looks like a great spooky story.  As far as the pictures go I think it's hard to photograph night scenes too.  Try putting some light on the ground in front of the sims and see if it lights up better for those pics at night outside.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 03:54:15 pm »

Texaschick, you don't have to use sims2.com to upload your photo's. Smiley
When you go to the folder 'My Documents' on your computer, then go to 'EA Games', then to 'The Sims 2' and then to either 'Storytelling' or 'Neighborhoods', you can find your pictures there.
If you only have base game, they should be stored in Storytelling (at least, I think so).
If you have any expansions, you should go to 'Neigborhoods'. There you will find folders named 'N001', N002', 'N003' and more if you have custom neighbourhoods. Go to the folder from the neighborhood your sims are located (N001=Pleasantview, N002=Strangetown, N003=Veronaville, any other neighborhoods are your own custom ones, in the order you've created them). In there, go to the 'Storytelling' folder, and tadaa, there are your pictures.
Upload the ones you need to Photobucket/Imageshack or any other image-uploading site, and you can post them here. (instructions on that last part are located here)

If you have any more questions about that, just ask, I'm sure anyone here on InSIM is perfectly willing to help you. Smiley

And I'm loving the idea of this story, so original! It's awesome. ^^

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 11:29:30 am »

oh,oh niceeeee!

Call em somthin great! like....uh, Yasabell or somthin.:worship:

Cheesy May all your bacon burn! Cheesy
All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
texaschic1531

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 09:36:51 pm »

thx for the advice yall! it might be a little later when i upload the rest of the story.  it's all ready written in the game i just have to transfer it all... and doing 2 contests and school doesnt help.  but i will do it!

the story finally was able to be uploaded to sims2.com.  but you can't search for it for some reason! here's the link:
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=138633

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 06:43:12 am »

I read it. It's good. No it's not good.It GREAT!:worship:

My vote goes to : Nebula!:female:

Cheesy May all your bacon burn! Cheesy
All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
texaschic1531

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 09:34:01 pm »

thx for the vote Cheesy

texaschic1531

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 09:51:45 pm »

Ch. 1 A Walk

Ghidora woke shortly after falling asleep. The was a knock at her door. "Come in!" she called, getting out of bed. Ghidora rubbed her tired eyes. She had always hated her eyes. "Eyes of the dead," she called them. Their dull grey seemed to have no life whatsoever.

Her sister, Nebula, burst through the door. Ghidora eyed her twin's newly dyed brown hair. It was always colored, because she hated her natural black.

"Gi," Nebula exclaimed,"you have to leave! He'll be here any moment!"
Ghidora sighed. "Who's your latest victim?" she teased.
Gi referred to her sister's dates as "victims" because every one of them (3 so far this week) seemed to be in some kind of trance. Ghidora assumed it was love, though she had never been in love herself. Ever since finding out she was adopted, she never got too close to anyone.

"Ha Ha, very funny." Nebula waved her sister's comment away. "Please, just leave! You'll ruin the mood. Go for a walk or something."

Reluctantly, Ghidora changed into jeans and a sweater and walked until she came to a park. Walking past the park gate, she spotted a man alone playing chess. Ghidora considered herself a master at chess.

"Mind if I join?" Ghidora asked, gesturing towards the empty chair.
"Not at all," came the reply.

"Hi," said the stranger as he made his first move. "Got a name?"
"Ghidora, but everyone calls me Gi. How about you?"
The man smiled. "I'm Kyler. And nice to meet you."

The rest of the game the two never said a word. Ghidora was confused. She had never lost a game of chess in her life. Yet- "Good game," Kyler said, "It was a pleasure playing you."
"Wow," Gi said, "You're really good! That's a first game I ever lost!"
Kyler stood. "Wanna go for a walk?" Ghidora agreed.

They circled the pond twice, just talking. Ghidora came to realize that Kyler was surprising easy to talk to- and funny!
"Well, it's getting late," Kyler finally replied. He took Ghidora's hand in both of his. "It really was a pleasure to meet you. Will we meet again?"
Flattered, Ghidora gave him her number. "Call me." she answered, smiling.
Gi watched Kyler walk away. She felt a tinge of giddiness in her stomach. She really hoped he would call. And soon.

As Ghidora was walking up the steps to her house, a mass of white light erupted beside her. The light finally vanished, revealing a woman. Gi called out in surprise.

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 07:18:06 pm »

Wow. That was an awesome update. Now upate again!! Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
texaschic1531

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 04:50:44 pm »

Chapter 2: A Discovery and A Visit

"Calm, calm," the woman told her. "I am your's and Nebula's mother, the goddess Deitey."
Ghidora laughed nervously.
"Please," Deitey continued. "Where's Nebula? We need a place where the three of us can talk."
Gi agreed. Calling Nebula downstairs, the trio sat at the table.

"So- Gi says you claim to be our mother?" asked Nebula.
"Of course," answered Deitey. "As I told your sister, I am the goddess of the forgotten, the dead."
The sisters stared for a moment at their mother.
"Does that make us goddesses?" Ghidora asked, still bewildered. The whole situation still felt like a dream.

"Not completely, no. Your father isn't exactly a god, but still an immortal being. A witch told me over 20 years ago that your father was the man that would lead to my demise. So I decided to use the situation to my advantage. I made him the Grim Reaper, so that he could help me with the dead and I got two heirs; however, I only intended on having one." The twins sat in shocked silence.

"And girls," the goddess continued, "There should not be any frivolous acts with mortals. There are plenty of handsome gods and demigods out there." Deitey winked. "Mind you, when my soul is lost, one of you will take my place as goddess of the dead."

Upon hearing "no relations with mortals" Gi's heart turned to lead. Just when she had found someone that she could have loved- she was forbidden to see him.

The next day the phone rang. Gi was pleasantly surprised to hear Kyler's voice on the other end. "Come on over," Ghidora said. She quickly gave directions to her house. "I wanna talk to you."

When Kyler arrived, the two sat on Ghidora's bed in silence until Gi spoke up. "Why is life so complicated?" she asked.

"What's on your mind?" Kyler answered, pulling Gi into a hug. Ghidora felt comforted but she continued.

"I just can't do this," Ghidora said solemnly,"I don't think I should see you again."
"You can't love me or are you too scared to love me?" Kyler asked softly.
Gi wanted to answer "both" but she didn't.

Kyler kissed her and Gi kissed back. She then realized that no one, not ever her mother could keep them apart. Kyler came over every day for a week and the couple grew closer and closer together.

texaschic1531

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 05:10:20 pm »

Chapter 3: Selfless

One day, Gi and Nebula found themselves teleported to a dark, medieval style room. On a red velvet sofa sat their mother. She welcomed them. The goddess explained that this was the room where she and the Grim Reaper did their bidding.

"This," Deitey said, pointing to a large computer, "is where we store the list of souls to be harvested in the coming week. Many moons ago, we used a scroll but now we're more modernized."

Nebula and Deitey sat on the sofa once again. "So about these gods and demigods," Nebula said. "Can you hook me up with one?"
The goddess smiled. "I'd be happy to. In fact, I do know one young man. The son of the god of autumn. I'll tell him to come over a 6 tonight. How's that sound?"
Nebula agreed and the date was set.

Meanwhile, Gi's curiousity got the best of her and she peered at the screen of the computer Deitey had showed her. Under "Souls to Collect Tomorrow" was a Mr. Kyler Tomson. Ghidora gasped. It was Kyler! HER Kyler!

Later that evening she met with her father, the Grim Reaper. She tried pleading with him, but the Reaper's heart had vanished withe his flesh. Gi finally tried logic.
"I will sacrifice my soul for Kyler's," she said,"Please, it's an even trade!" The hooded figure before her nodded once and shook Ghidora's hand.

A shock pulsed through Gi's body as the life left her. Well, not all her life. Ghidora was immortal after all. Now she was mortal.

texaschic1531

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 05:18:35 pm »

Chapter 4: A Date and A Suspicion

At 6pm there was a knock at the sisters' door. Nebula rushed to answer it, remembering her date. A red-headed man waltzed in and gingerly kissed Nebula's hand.

"Hey," the man said, "allow me to introduce myself." He cleared his throat. "My name is Hal. It's short for something no one can pronounce." Nebula giggled. Hal continued,"My father is the god of autumn, my mother is the goddess of the trees."
"I'm Nebula," she replied. "Um, I'm the daughter of the goddess of the dead and the Grim Reaper."
"Very good," Hal answered and spun Nebula around. They finally landed on the couch.

Their chatting and flirting carried on for another half hour. "You're different from any guy I've known," Nebula breathed. "Well," answered Hal, "how many other gods have you known?" They both laughed at this.
"You're really different from every girl I've known as well. I don't mean to be frank," Hal said, "But as I'm just sitting here, I can't imagine myself with any other person. Call it fate, call it destiny, and although I hardly know you, I love everything about you. Your smile, your eyes, your carefree personality. All of it."
Nebula's stomach did a somersault. Never had she felt this way for a guy.

Soon it was late, and Hal said goodnight. Nebula hated to see him go and Hal hated to leave. And even though they had only known each other for a couple of hours, they were in love.

The next morning Kyler came to visit Gi. "Kyler, I really don't know how to say this," Ghidora said, "but I think I might be pregnant. You're the only guy I've been with and it's only been a week that we've been seeing each other and I think I'm starting to show-"

"Nonsense," Kyler said soothingly. "You're just overreacting. It's impossible to already have a belly after one week."
"I really really hope your right," replied Gi.

COMING SOON: Finale!!!

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 07:49:26 pm »

youre so mean! i was starting to really get into it.  ugh. i guess ill just have to wait... hrumph

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: