Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:32:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 3583 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
melangel1358

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2007, 07:59:03 pm »

:worship:

Hello all,

I was just wondering if someone could help me. I have downloaded about 12 lots from here and not all of them are showing up in my lots bin. Their all together in the same file (teleport) and i can only see 8 houses. did i do something wrong or i cannot view all of them i have to erase some?

PLs help me someone its so frustrating...   :sad4:
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 05:46:13 am »

Maybe there's a limit of how many houses you can have in the teleporter.
Load the game and the houses will move from the teleporter to the houses bin. The teleporter should be empty then. Install the rest of the houses and see if they show up.
If you have the houses in the houses bin, the teleporter should be empty. If not empty it out and try again.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 09:25:01 am »

Is it possible that some of the lots you are trying to use require an expansion pack you don't have?

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Dese

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 03:33:40 pm »

Believe it or not I have sometimes had to install a house 2-3 times before it shows up in the bin for me, no idea why. Maybe try installing it again.

Still a simmer at heart, just too busy with my baby to play!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 09:10:27 pm »

There use to be a bug with the game and we could only install 2 or 3 no more at a time.

I think it was fix when Nightlife was out.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 09:22:52 pm »

you are right MissDoh - but this problem wasn't in everybody's game - it was especially a problem for people with non-English versions of the game.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
melangel1358

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 12:07:13 am »

il try anything. i have all the EP's i cant wait for the next 2 to come out next month... thanks all i hope this all works
Much appreciated
melangel1358

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 04:24:41 am »

i have all ep's, and when you all say installed do you mean in the teleport folder because they're all in there already. would i just have to remove them and then add them again. im so bad at this.
What if i just empty out the houses bin that means that i should see the other houses?

melissa
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 10:48:45 am »

ok - here is a silly question. what are the file names? make sure to include the extenstion.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 10:59:05 am »

Quote from: Dese;536731
Believe it or not I have sometimes had to install a house 2-3 times before it shows up in the bin for me, no idea why. Maybe try installing it again.

I agree. I made a house a house for friend of mine, who reportably couldnt get the lot to show up in the house catalog after serveral installations. So instead of using Clean installer, he used the old Maxis blue package and viola, It worked! Although, I dont know why this happens.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 11:34:06 am »

you have to check the little box next to the text "Generate Sims2Import File" if I remember this correctly

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: