Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:00:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphics Card  (Read 1979 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rebel Savage

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2007, 12:53:30 am »

I was wondering if anyone had similar problems than the one I am having at the moment. I am in the middle of shooting some scenes for my upcoming movie and like every 15 minutes my game crashes. the windows comes up and it gives me an error saying something about my graphic card and the whole screen is bad quality. i have to shut down my pc and restart it. it's quite annoying!!

does anyone have a tip for me how to get rid of this problem?

I did notice though that is happens mostly when I have the boolprop testingcheats on or when I am using one of the hacks (like OFB box).

Thank you very much!

Peace!

Real friends are those who, when you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 05:57:43 am »

Did you try the same with TestingCheat false? (I still don't know why everybody likes to have it on - it is just a test feature).
If you are making a movie you are using something that is very resource requiring. Do you have enough power for the task? If you get short of RAM or the speed for the camera or the refresh rate is higher than you GC support, you can have a crash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: