Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:47:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Is he Mr. Right? Meet Kofi  (Read 15922 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2007, 09:47:34 am »

This is Kofi Duru, Khalil's younger brother. You'll find their kid brother, Chad here. Kofi is in his final year of univeristy, where he shares a flat with his best friend Francesco D'Angelo and his two sisters Gabi & Sophia. Kofi is a friendly but somewhat shy, money Sim who's studying grahic design. He's got a twin sister, Malika (soon to be posted in SimHoneys). He secretly has a crush on his flatmate Sophia, and doesn't have a clue that she's got the hots for him too! Oooooh, the drama! I've uploaded him as an adult for those of you who don't have EP1 (University).

His older sister Safiya and his twin sisterMalika are now posted in Sim Honeys.

Kofi's skintone and clothing are not included in his file. You'll find his skintone by Louis here. His clothing (pictured on the right) - red T & jeans - and mesh, are freebies by Rabid Angel at Sims Connection (see pg. 17 in the free section).

The Crush: I think Franceso suspects something's up. He seems rather amused.
Here he is with his twin sister, Malika

All of Kofi's other bits and pieces, listed here are included in his file below.

Have added a pared down version of Kofi for upload, with just his hair and eyebrows. Everything else will display as Maxis defaults. You can find the link to his skintone above, and all the links to his other bits and pieces listed below in post #18.

* KofiD.rar (1553.7 KB - downloaded 1013 times.)
* Kofi_lite.rar (1166.7 KB - downloaded 488 times.)

* kofi_yowser.jpg (168.36 KB, 464x675 - viewed 992 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:14:59 pm by kathy » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
deedee45

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 11:02:42 am »

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 04:35:52 pm »

He is sexy doll!
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 06:20:10 pm »

Yummy! He may not be Mr. Right, but I'd let him be my Mr. Right Now! LOL Great work hun. Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 09:55:20 pm »

Oh he's definitly Mr. Right to one of my sims.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
keke3368

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 11:58:34 pm »

Can't wait to add him to my gene pool. Thanks!

'We just have to trust one another. I just don't see it working out any other way. Also...I can kill you with my brain.'
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 09:14:07 am »

Thanks alot hun. *kisses*

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
slipknotic208

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 01:34:05 pm »

am i crazy or does he resemble Sean Faris.
slipknotic208

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 01:34:31 pm »

the mole...and lips..
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 01:42:02 pm »

Quote from: slipknotic208;538512
the mole...and lips..

.....the bushy eyebrows.  Hmmmmm.....

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 12:52:56 am »

Quote from: slipknotic208;538510
am i crazy or does he resemble Sean Faris.

Hmm, I can sorta see it, now that you point that out. Cheesy I looove Sean Faris.

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
boots4me

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 10:37:48 am »

Awesome love the whole D'Angelo and Duru family... I s there something wrong with the file?  anybody else complain?  I got an error message tried it like 4 times even with the clean installer and it say the pak file is corrupted... HELP

thanks
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2007, 11:49:39 am »

Quote from: boots4me;541543
Awesome love the whole D'Angelo and Duru family... I s there something wrong with the file?  anybody else complain?  I got an error message tried it like 4 times even with the clean installer and it say the pak file is corrupted... HELP

thanks

Oh dear.  At work.  Will check it out as soon as I get home, and re-upload.  ANyone else download him yet?

jason7871

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2007, 12:26:04 pm »

he will be perfect for my game thankies for sharing him with us all,i know he'll be well cared for SmileySmileySmiley
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2007, 01:52:28 pm »

Quote from: boots4me;541543

thanks

Hmmmmmmmm........I downloaded the file from here, unzipped it, and ran it with clean installer, and had no problems.  This is very strange indeed.  Don't know why that's happening.  I am so sorry Boots.  I'm at a loss! :dontknow:  Any ideas anyone?  Has anyone else downloaded him?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: