Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:39:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is he Mr. Right? Meet Kofi  (Read 15920 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 03:57:35 pm »

I wouldn't know why Boots would be having a problem downloading him.  I didn't have any problems downloading Kofi.  I don't have any ideas.  I'm not a computer expert really - my husband is though.  I don't know if he'd know why Boots is having trouble downloading Kofi.

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
boots4me

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 11:05:23 am »

Thanks for evryones help...I tried it again and still no luck...Thanks again
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 02:15:44 pm »

Quote from: boots4me;543199
Thanks for evryones help...I tried it again and still no luck...Thanks again

Hey there, Boots.  Really want you to have the fun of playing with Kofi.  Have uploaded a bare-bones version of him just for you (Kofi_lite) in the first post, with just his eyebrows and hair.  Everything else will show up as a Maxis default.  You can get his other bits and bobs at the following links (note: the link for his skintone is in the first post)

Earring by Paleoanth here
Blush (yellow_tone) by im_a_disater here
LBL beauty mark by Anhiaka here
Heleane May 29 eyes_shade 4 here
Eyeshadow (eyelids 2) at Mermaidcover here
Just lips_tan by Atomic Space Kitty here

I'm so sorry, I'm not absolutely sure where I got his glasses; they're unlocked Maxis glasses (worn by Edwin Sharpe at Academie de Tour University).  I think I got them at the now defunct http://www.variousimmers.com

Do let me know if you get this to work for you.  Good luck!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
boots4me

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 12:53:49 am »

Thanks trying to download everything now... Will let you know
Thanks Again
boots4me

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 03:23:28 am »

Thanks again ILike,  He is awesome and hard at school studying...No problems as of yet...Thanks Again
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 02:18:35 pm »

Quote from: boots4me;545514
Thanks again ILike,  He is awesome and hard at school studying...No problems as of yet...Thanks Again

That's great!  Thanks for getting back to me.  I'll be posting his sisters this weekend.

Thanks again!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 03:37:29 pm »

That's great - I'll be on the look out for his sisters.  As soon as you upload them, I'll connect them to their brothers.  After that, the mom and dad.  In my game, Khalil, Kofi, and Chad are engaged.  I'm waiting for their 2 sisters and mom and dad before they get married so that way, they can be there for their wedding.  I've had fun playing the D'Angelo's and the Duru's.

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
**Nita**

Thank you, IS, for making me look younger! :D

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 02:29:59 pm »

He´s sooo handsome. Thx Smiley

You spin me right round baby right round
like a record baby right round round round...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: