Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:12:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chad: searching for love  (Read 12266 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2007, 11:17:28 am »

This is the youngest member of the Duru family, Chad; kid brother of Khalil and Kofi. An active, family sim, Chad is a freshman at university where he plays soccer and is studying chemistry. He plans to become a doctor like his dad.......but wants to go into sports medicine. His exotic features (Nigerian father and Dutch mother) get him loads of attention, but he's looking for true love. He broke up with his high school sweetheart before he left Pleasantview for university, and is now lookin' for a life partner. Any takers? I've uploaded Chad as an adult for those who don't have the University EP.

His sisters, Safiya and Malika are now posted in Sim Honeys.

Once again, in the interest of size I have not included his slimbodybuilder skintone and mesh, nor his sexy clothing. You'll find the showerproof mesh for his skintone (meshes_ju-beos_slimbb-barbie) by the Awesome Muscle God, Beosboxboy here. His delicious skintone (wguy_louis7-slimbb-tan) by Wirelessguy is here. His black tank top is by Wirelessguy here, and his jeans are actually magic pants (I kid you not), by SixStringSlim that change any top used with them, into the slimbodybuilder shape; you'll find them here.
NOTE: You don't have to use the slimmer bodybuilder skintone and mesh (though I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to! lol!). If you don't though, Chad will appear in your game with Maxis default skin.

Here he is messing around with his big brother Khalil

All of Chad's other parts listed here, are included in his file (below).

* ChadD.rar (1286.76 KB - downloaded 906 times.)

* Chad_full.jpg (159.25 KB, 366x611 - viewed 889 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:10:37 pm by kathy » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
jaldeer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 03:05:21 pm »

I'm the first to reply - thank you so much - can't wait to start playing him in the game.  His black tank top looks like the one I just downloaded by Wireless Guy in his slimbody builder clothing section under Muscle Tops.

My Avatar is my cat Sheba - She died on June 22, 2007 from cancer.  She was 14 years old.  I really miss her - she was loved very much.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 03:22:49 pm »

Quote from: jaldeer;536702
I'm the first to reply - thank you so much - can't wait to start playing him in the game.  His black tank top looks like the one I just downloaded by Wireless Guy in his slimbody builder clothing section under Muscle Tops.

Thanks, Kari. Yup, that's where the top is from.  I shoulda known.  Most of by BB and slimmerBB clothes are from Wirelessguy.  Will update the main post and give him credit.  Thanks, kiddo!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 04:34:47 pm »

Girl he is gorgeous!
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 08:03:04 pm »

Chad is another fine example of your talent and
 your ability to create some of the most magnificent looking
Male sim Cheesy `I love having them in my game.
Thank you so much Ilikefishfood

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 11:06:17 pm »

Cutie pie!! Thanks for him.  I like very much.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 11:36:30 pm »

He's very handsome fish and easy on the eyes. Very nice job.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
keke3368

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 11:57:44 pm »

I second DecoraChroi - very easy on the eyes. Thanks

'We just have to trust one another. I just don't see it working out any other way. Also...I can kill you with my brain.'
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 01:25:52 am »

:oogle: Whoa, weird! I was actually planning on making a sim much like this one! But I think you had done the better job. Wink Thanks!
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 09:09:53 am »

What a hottie, thanks again hun.

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 04:36:45 pm »

He's cool I like his brother as well!

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 11:05:03 am »

he need look no further! I love him!! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I need a bib!  Thank you ilikefishfood! *pets nice kitty*

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 05:01:10 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy;549030
he need look no further! I love him!! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I need a bib!  Thank you ilikefishfood! *pets nice kitty*

*rubs against Yakov's ankles*:razz:

**Nita**

Thank you, IS, for making me look younger! :D

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 02:04:22 pm »

Thank you for that cute guy, ilikefishfood. :dance: :happy3::dance:
I like him very much. Smiley

You spin me right round baby right round
like a record baby right round round round...
DianeLyn

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 05:02:33 pm »

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: