Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:26:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error whenever about to woohoo in hot tub  (Read 3583 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
grapesicle

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2007, 06:53:35 pm »

I'm wondering whats going on with my game. Whenever I try to woohoo in the hottub an error window pops up. Is it the hacks i've downloaded? I have the InTEENinator, the Risky Woohoo, and one to make you get abducted every time you use the telescope.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 06:57:33 pm »

You do have a bad hack.  

Question is, what EP do you have and do you have the correct versons of your mods to go with it?  Risky Woohoo is not needed with InTeen in any case.
grapesicle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 08:25:25 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;536971
You do have a bad hack.  

Question is, what EP do you have and do you have the correct versons of your mods to go with it?  Risky Woohoo is not needed with InTeen in any case.

I wasnt trying to use Risky Woohoo with teens though when this happened. I only have the game itself, no expansions if thats what you mean, and I feel stupid but, what exactly is EP?
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 08:33:27 pm »

EP is the short term for Expansion Pack, NL (Nightlife), UNI (University); etc...

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 09:24:42 pm »

there is commonly a problem with hottub woohoo if the sims are in different age categories.  This is chiefly a problem when using the teen woohoo mod - the solution is to have the younger person initiate the interaction.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
grapesicle

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 10:08:51 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy;537300
there is commonly a problem with hottub woohoo if the sims are in different age categories.  This is chiefly a problem when using the teen woohoo mod - the solution is to have the younger person initiate the interaction.

I guess thats it. It was an older man and a young adult. I guess thats the case because I never had a problem otherwise. Thank you.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 01:09:45 am »

InTeen already has risky woohoo (for teens, YAs and adults) so you really do need to remove the separate risky woohoo hack.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: