Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:47:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird Dreams?  (Read 23545 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
girlygirl2775

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2009, 12:32:55 pm »

Ha,you know whats weird? My ex is in ALL of my dreams.Anyways..I once had this dream I was walking down this unknown street with him.There was a drive-by and he stood in front of the bullet for me.The weird thing was a day earlier then that,we had a huge fight and broke up because he was cheating on me.  Undecided
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2009, 04:34:35 pm »

I myself am not actually fond of it, but my mom is. She's a Heart freak!

lol, so am i! but that song is the only song from them that i hate! the lyrics creep me most the most. wait, we're getting off-topic, aren't we?

*We now return you to our normal broadcasting, already in progress.*

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2009, 04:07:04 pm »

I had a FREAKISH dream last night.

I was in my son's room, which used to be my room when I was just a little girl. In the dream I was the same age as I am now, but half of the room was decorated like my old room when I was little, but my son's same bed was still there on the other side of the room. I have no idea why I was in there in the first place, but I forgot all about my reasons when I saw a weird creature on top of my old book shelf (the bookshelf hasn't existed in this house for almost 12 years).

It was mostly like a spider, but it was HUGE! It was like the size of a cocker spaniel. It was big and black and had 8 legs, but the front two legs were like that of a lobster, with pinchers. THe creature had a face like a lobster as well, but it also had a mouth like a lizard that blended in with it's face. Needless to say as soon as I saw it I was completely terrified and I backed onto my son's bed and started screaming as loud as I could for my husband to come and save me from it. I didn't want to look at it, but I couldn't break the stare.

It kept opening and closing its mouth really slowly, or it would move a leg, or clip its pinchers together. Either way, every time it moved, it renewed my screaming my head off. It looked like it was going to start climbing down the bookcase toward me, and I got so scared I actually started yelling for Daemian (my little boy that isn't even 2 years old yet) to come and help me. Finally when the screaming hysterically wasn't working, I eventually ran out of the room crying and woke up.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2009, 10:07:13 am »

whoa, senko. talk about freakish!

I had a pretty awkward dream last night. I dreamt that I was driving on the way to my orthodontist appointment today. however, whenever I would try to brake, the brakes wouldn't work! so I was pretty much cruising down Clay Road at fifty miles an hour with non-working brakes! and the weird part? there were cops all over the road, and none of them even bothered to stop me whenever I ran a red light!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2009, 11:28:19 am »

Haha, imagine a world where cops didn't jump all over you for every little thing.

Last night I had a weird one. There was two of my husband. They were two different people that looked very close in appearance and both were named Brandon. And I was in love with both of them. I didn't know which Brandon I loved more. Suddenly my friend Lavada was yelling at me and telling me that I got pregnant on purpose to save my marriage (I didn't, it was unplanned) and now I was cheating on my husband with a guy that looked like him. So I got mad at her.

Later, the two Brandons found out about each other and started fighting. Of course my real husband won. Then he got really mad and made me choose which Brandon I wanted to be with and the other would have to disappear. So I started crying and chose my real husband and the other Brandon was really crushed.

The dream itself was way longer, but it was so long and confusing that I had to paraphrase it all so that it wouldn't be too long and boring to read.

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2009, 03:19:10 am »

I have a lot of weird dreams.

A few years back I had a dream that my parents were putting me to bed (I was 11) and my mum pulled the covers up around me and they were really high up around my face. And then when they turned off the light they walked down the hallway and turned off that house. I heard harsh breathing (like horror movie breathing) then a evil sorta chuckle (again, think a horror movie) then i saw a hand that was sorta like Freddy Kruegers but with sharp bloody knives appear over me and another hand appeared than drove itself into my leg and I woke up crying..

All of last month I kept dreaming that I was in a green see-through ball that from the outside looked like a ball of wool and purple kittens were chasing it and batting it around.

Now at the moment I keep dreaming that I'm swimming in a pool and Remus Lupin from HP is swimming with me then we're suddenly in a tree and I slip and fall out the tree and land on a purple and green trampoline with the Cheshire Cat..

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2009, 11:18:19 pm »

I had one the other night that I was back in high school. I was 16 or 17 again and I was attending a school in another town that I'm not familar with. I still had Daemian and I was still pregnant with Rosie. My husband and I were still a couple but we weren't married yet. He worked while I went to school.

I had just gotten my son out of the school's daycare and the bus drove off without me. So I walked to Brandon's mother's house, which was two stories and very cozy, like a large cabin. I knocked on the door and told her what happened and she said I could stay at the house because Brandon would be home from work soon.

Brandon did come home and asked me why I was there. I told him that the bus left me and he picked up Daemian and started to play with him. Next thing I knew Brandon was asking his mom if Daemian and I could move in (since there were plenty of rooms in the house). She agreed, and we went to my mom's so that I could get my stuff.

For some reason, in this dream, my mom was nothing like herself in real life. She was a fat ugly drunk and she was really mean. I hated her (in real life my mom and I are very close). I told her I didn't want to live with her and I was moving out. She tried to say that I couldn't but I told her I didn't care and that she was an unfit parent and a bad influence on Daemian. She then tried to seduce my boyfriend and I got really mad at her and woke up.

soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2009, 10:06:17 am »

I had a really weird dream the night before with Yoko Ono being in it a lot. I think I'm just going to stop here since, A) I'm too young to post what happened in the dream, and 2) this isn't the adult site. *shudders* now if y'all will excuse me, I need to find some brain bleach.

I am here
Haruhitastic
Sir Edward Cullen of Nommington

lolque

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2009, 11:48:04 am »

I had a really weird dream the night before with Yoko Ono being in it a lot. I think I'm just going to stop here since, A) I'm too young to post what happened in the dream, and 2) this isn't the adult site. *shudders* now if y'all will excuse me, I need to find some brain bleach.

You lost me at Yoko Ono.

I had a weird one last night...it's been quite some time since I've had one this strange. XD
I've been thinking a lot about this guy I like, who I have known for a while. He lives down in Brazil, and we've promised each other that somehow we'll meet each other (either he comes up to South Carolina, or I go down to Brazil).
Well, I dreamt I had saved up enough money to fly down there and see him, but I couldn't remember what he looked like. So here I am walking down the streets of Brasilia totally and completely confused, and then I find a Wal-Mart and just stand there in the middle of the parking lot.
My dad then pulls up in his car, and I was freaked out that he was there and he found out I was down in Brazil. So I ran away and then two guys steering a massive line of carts come out from the corral and I was just completely sure one of them was my friend. And then right when I saw him I woke up; and I laid in my bed like "...what the heck just happened."

I'm not twelve; I'm actually 204.
Alternatively, I'm sixteen.
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2009, 11:51:13 am »

^ hence, why I said I needed the brain bleach. Tongue

EDIT: I just had a weird dream involving my girlfriend, Alexis. I was in the school production of Sweeny Todd, and so was Alexis. And every time I would try to get her attention, even if no one was around us, she wouldn't notice me. Plus, when it was just me and her somewhere, she'd start crying for no reason, and call out to me, even though I was two feet in front of her. Also, nobody in the cast or crew would notice I was there. I almost felt like I was disappearing. Later in the dream, I found out that I had died in some freak accident and was really a ghost, which exlpained why Alexis would suddenly burst into tears when no one was around.

it was a very weird dream. and I've never even seen Sweeny Todd, the movie or the play!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 10:13:08 am by soulofthesea » Logged

I am here
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: