Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:15:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever written stories???  (Read 4178 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Casper
« on: August 15, 2009, 05:25:30 pm »

LOL, random but I am only AGE SNIPPED and I have made almost 11 stories and 1 is getting published soon.They are 23 pages long minimun and with pics.If you have written any please reply.Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 02:04:06 pm by Paden » Logged
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 06:50:28 pm »

you know, I get a lot of story ideas, and have actually written bits of them down, but I never really finish them. Undecided for example, I'll get a really good idea for a story, like a songwriter trying to write one last song in the last year of his life, but I have a lot of blanks in the storyline, which I can't really seem to fill in. I think that's one of my biggest flaws when writing; good story idea, but lots of blanks in the storyline.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 08:34:04 am »

I have quite a few swirling around in my head, but the tricky part is actually typing them out.
I don't know what my issue is, but it's really getting to me.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 02:07:31 pm »

Casper, you've been told many times before not to be stating your real age and this is the absolute last time that you're going to be told on this site to knock it off. Nobody cares how old you are and if you insist upon broadcasting your lack of years on a site where you're supposed to be at least thirteen to join, then DO NOT whine on other sites when you lose your account here and get banned, do you understand? STOP IT.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 11:13:15 pm »

I've got a whole bunch of unfinished stories, ranging from half a page to at least 20-30 pages each. Two are already finished and out on the net in their whole as sims stories, while the third is nearly finished in writing, half finished with pictures (LFB).

Got plans of a lot more sims stories, too - among them a nearly finished SciFi story with Bella and a few more Sims characters in some of the roles (if I can find it...). I just hope I'll manage to finish them all sometime. I'm quite messy when it comes to story ideas. They tend to pop up when I don't have the opportunity to write them down, and they allways end up a lot worse in writing than in my head.

I'm concentrating on finishing "Little Fire Burning" at the moment. That one could've even had the potential of becoming a book, I think. So far it's at nearly 100 pages (without the pictures...) and nearly 50 chapters. Everytime I think I'm done, I get new ideas, so it's growing every time I sit down to just "fix" something. I'm quite picky that what I write is as close to the truth as possible, so I've been a frequent visitor to Wiki and a bunch of other sites the past year, cross-checking facts and searcing for answers to questions that comes up. Too bad that only gives me more ideas... but at least I learn a lot - especially since English is not my first language, and since I've mostly written in English the past few years. I've actually started thinking in English by now Undecided

Tried myself on writing a fantasy book too - but so far I've not come very far. I've got some of the idea, but I'm still missing a lot of the story plot. Maybe I'll make it into a 3D series instead - sometime in the future perhaps. Could've been great as a TV series or a movie, too. We'll see  Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 03:08:51 am »

I tend to write fan-fiction more than anything. I'm working on a story for my friend atm though. She wanted a story that featured us in it but.. not us as.. like she wanted us to look like however we wanted and act like ourselves and have our own names, but the families and friends are all fiction..

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Haruhitastic
Sir Edward Cullen of Nommington

lolque

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 12:23:31 pm »

Five-time NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) participant (two-time winner) reporting in.
My stories very much suck though. My writing is terrible; so I don't know why I even bother.
I guess I just like coming up with backstory for my characters.

Plus now character designs are personalities are easier with TS2. XD

I'm not twelve; I'm actually 204.
Alternatively, I'm sixteen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: