Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 02:43:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem With University  (Read 2636 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Szandor88

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2007, 01:09:57 pm »

Some Of My sims that have some specific career (Studing Ciences), go to class, and never return.....Is This A Bug?...Is there An Specific Pathc That Fixes This Situation....Huh?
:blob6:
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 02:29:04 pm »

you probably have a hack that is not compatible with your game or is conflicting with another hack.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 08:48:21 pm »

Paladin has a hack conflict utility that may help in this regard.  go to Paladin's Place - The Home of SimWardrobe and pick up the conflict utility and run it.  I have had similar problems when I installed a lot I downloaded that had a hidden bunch of mods that were not compatible with my installation.  So you may want to run Sims2Pack Clean Installer to see if you have hidden hacks.

Also - I am moving this to general help since it does not treat specifically with Pets EP.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Szandor88

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 12:37:25 am »

Well......Thanks Guys.....I'll check the utilities that You recomend. I Only Remember To Have One BLur Remover...But I'll check for hidden Hacks anyway..:worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: