Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:33:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with part of game. (Please read)  (Read 2263 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SnickyWhick27

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2007, 01:45:26 am »

I have all the EPs and SPs installed on my laptop for using with my game, and I've got a lot of the hacks and custom items and such from here, ModtheSims2, and SapphireSims2, but I can't figure out a certain problem that I'm having, well, a few problems.  1.  When I'm playing around with the family, and they have a pool or something near the house and the house is a 2-story house, sometimes the game sort of makes the walls flash a little so that you can see the pool or whatever through the walls.  2.  With quite a few of my Sims that are off at college, ones that I know I had already picked majors for, and that had already had that bar showing the amount of assignments they have done, and their majors and stuff, no longer have that thing showing, and instead of the life meter thing showing their college stuff, it shows the stuff that would be there if they hadn't gone.  It shows the skills they have and all but instead of the freshman-senior thing that it's supposed to show, it's showing the thing that has it where, if you put the pointer thing over it, it has the "will become an elder in ___ days" thing.  They still have their rooms and such, but that's about it.  Do you think that there may be some hack conflicts or something that may be causing this?  Do you think this might just fix itself if I just let the sims that had their stuff screwed up a bit, go whatever class pops up for them that they have to go to, and see if by sending them to their class, see if that fixes the problem, or if see if anything happens?  I need help with this A.S.A.P.

:color: Courage isn't the absence of fear, it is knowing that you fear something and have the determination and the strength to face and defeat it:dog:
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 06:30:49 am »

You can get the Sims2 HCDU from here
Install and run that to find out what conflicts you may have.

SnickyWhick27

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 12:30:49 pm »

Do you think that might help me in figuring out what is wrong?  I'll try anything at least once.  One other question, though.  If I download that and it shows there is a conflict with any of the hacks, even if they are already in use somewhere in the game, what do I do then?

:color: Courage isn't the absence of fear, it is knowing that you fear something and have the determination and the strength to face and defeat it:dog:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: