Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:38:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asylum Challenge Story  (Read 5383 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
solidarity

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2007, 03:39:22 am »

This story takes place during the Asylum challenge (http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=13587). The challenge basically requires you to create 8 Sims with random personalities and aspirations, but you only get to control 1 Sim. The others are totally out of your reach. The storyline of the challenge is that the Sim you control has been wrongfully placed in an Insane Asylum, and the only way to get out is to reach your lifetime want.

On with the story!

Hi, my name's Zoie, and I live in an institution for the mentally disturbed. Not that I'm crazy...I'm just quirky, that's all.

I'm getting out of here soon, which is a good thing and a bad thing. I mean, I hate this place, but I've made a lot of friends. And I'm a little afraid that the secret police will get me when I leave. They're the reason I'm here in the first place.

Let me intoduce you to the other "patients" that live here.

This is Laura.

She seems nice most of the time, but she's got some weird habits. For instance, she keeps bottles and bottles of hand sanitizer under her bed and won't tell anybody why. Also, she always bathes fully clothed.

This is Evan.

No wonder this guy's so depressed, he's mean to everyone! I don't think there's anything else wrong with him, he's just mopy all the time. Even though he's mean, I don't like to see people sad like that...

This is Nora.

She's completely normal, except for the occasional outburst of violent agression.

This is Plax.

He's some kind of sexual pervert. He always tries to kiss and hug everyone, and once I saw him peeking in the bathroom through a crack in the door.

This is Macie:

Poor Macie. She's so sweet and kind but she gets picked on all the time because she acts like a child. All she wants is a family to love, but no one will give her a chance. Well, she is a little wacky, but nothing terrible.

This is Roger.

At first I thought Roger was wearing that helmet as protection against the thought police, which would've been a great idea. The story Nora told me is that Roger was studying Lief Erickson in college when a celing tile fell on his head, jogging his brain. From then on, he thought he was a viking.

And this is David.

David is a bit anti-social, but deep down he's a good guy. Me and him have a lot in common, most important though, he believes me when I talk about the secret police and Big Brother and false reality and...but I digress. He's supposedly "paranoid", but I just call it "careful".

Oh yeah, he also sometimes runs around naked.

This is me.

The doctors say I have "acute paranoia, minor psychosis, exhibnitionism tendencies and delisions". Well, I say the doctors are brainwashed.

Hey, I did say I was quirky, didn't I?!

I dunno if this should be continued or left as it is...any feedback would be appreciated!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 03:43:14 am by solidarity » Logged

98% of all humans are actually crocodiles in disguise. If you're one of the 2% who aren't, copy and paste this into your signature.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 10:26:20 am »

OMG! LOL! Very funny I would love to join your challenge maybe we can get others too?

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 12:43:44 pm »

That is such a great idea!!!  Sounds good so far!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 12:46:59 pm »

ok I got my locos ready...lol I will post them here if it's ok with Solidarity.  If not I could do a separate.

Solitario's Don't Die..
solidarity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 06:39:53 pm »

Yes, by all means post them here! I can't wait to see what other people come up with.

98% of all humans are actually crocodiles in disguise. If you're one of the 2% who aren't, copy and paste this into your signature.
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 06:42:31 pm »

heh, you can't wait ... and I'm scared to look :laugh:
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 09:47:06 pm »

cool I'm gonna pull up my lunatics tomorow!  I sort of have to put them together have insiminator call out the men in white with the nets...lol  I love crazy weird sims the wackier the better so this is right up my alley.  Put it this way my favorite sim is Nervous!

Solitario's Don't Die..
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 04:09:47 pm »

this is so funny! I love seeing the sims' expressions.
Waiting for more....

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2007, 01:19:16 am »

ok as soon as I have caught up in my contest I want to put up my lunatics they can't wait to show off! lol!

Solitario's Don't Die..
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 04:16:27 am »

Evan reminds me of Doctor House.

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 10:17:33 pm »

Here is a sneak preview of my residents I'll try to get some better shots up.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: