Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:57:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Falling in love with self  (Read 6546 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 06:02:30 pm »

LOL

Squinge and Squinge. Sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G ... first comes love then comes marriage, then comes Squinge with a baby carriage!

Oh, I am *so* gonna sim this ...  :evil4:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 07:37:51 pm »

Once, when I cruised through the sims browser I saw 3 or 4 of a single sim, and noted the instance numbers - I then spent a few hours looking through the memories of all the Sims and changed the connected memories to the one I knew to be the original.  I thought I had out smarted the bug pretty easily.  I then carefully culled the duplicates out of the game files and fired up game... It was obvious I neglected to do something quite right, for though I had be most careful in linking all the memories of the assorted Sims towards the original, I had not though to duplicate all the memories of the "shadow" sims.  My many hours of work was for nothing, the Sim was never right again after that.  Some how the game had linked all the memories of the various copies in a way I cannot understand, and crucial memories for my Sim went missing.  Needless to say, the curetment had failed to effect a cure.  I ended up committing a pogrom on the whole neighbourhood; the first of what was to become a regular feature of my tyrranical overlordship of Pleasantview and neighbouring towns.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 09:14:21 pm »

:computer:
Greetings. The Master Control Program has chosen you to serve your system on the Game Grid. Those of you who continue to profess a belief in the Users will receive the standard substandard training, which will result in your eventual elimination. Those of you who renounce this superstitious and hysterical belief will be eligible to join the warrior elite of the MCP. You will each receive an identity disk. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disk. If you lose your disk or fail to obey commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
metasci

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 03:46:22 pm »

Thanks everyone for posting your comments on this little freaky situation I have going on.  I think I will just let them stay in love with themselves and keep playing the same neighborhood since I have spent so much time getting it just the way I want it with some pretty genetics going on.  Perhaps if I can get them interested in someone else they will lose the self interest.  I would hate to get rid of some of these characters.  If I knew how to upload a few pics of them I would show them to you all (might get hubby to show me how, he's a lot younger than me and while I could figure it out, it would be easier and less frustrating for me to just ask him ).:h3lp:

Possible future pics: I call them the Windersnaven Clan (named after the mysterious invisible Windersnavens in another game I play.

Again everyone, thanks for your replies.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 06:50:36 am »

I found this topic too close to home not to comment, lol. It confused the PANTS off of me to see one of my sims want to be friends with herself. It was actually Isadora from my One Life series. I created a her as a "vampire" (just skin), and a then created her again as normal, both in CAS. I named one Isadora (the "vampire") and the other Isadora2. I wasn't sure if the game meant the vamp Isadora wanted to be friends with her counterpart or what. Talk about split personalities or being conceited! Geesh! What'll they be asking for next,lol!
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 06:58:19 am »

I'm suprised noone has mentioned the wanker chair....

Yes...its the same Mule as before
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 07:51:04 am »

I'm not surprised you're the first to mention it.
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2007, 07:54:26 am »

I can always count on you, Ric!!

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: