Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 01:53:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can somebody help  (Read 2210 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
irmgard

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2007, 05:12:49 pm »

This is the first time I am here and I don't know if is the right spot, anyhow I have a problem with my Sims, my PC is a AMD Athlon 64 dual 2 core 4200+ with 1 G ram and a 7900GS Videocard, I thought that was enough but not so,
I am up to Pets and I also have the full DMA installed plus C_boy and a few small hacks, now what happens is when I run the Sims for no reason the game freezes and a minute later the screen goes black and the PC restarts
with a ERROR masage 0x0000000ea got stuck device driver Q293xxx forgot the last one, but to solve the problem I had to get the latest driver which I have or to turn the accelerator back, if I do this the sims won't play because there is no directx 9 so it's useless, what I like to ask is there anyone out there who had simular problems or has a sollution I like to hear
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 05:41:20 pm »

Have you installed the latest version of DirectX & the latest video drivers for your video card?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
irmgard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 01:21:14 am »

Quote from: Squinge;543654
Have you installed the latest version of DirectX & the latest video drivers for your video card?

Yes Directx 9.0c also when I tried to update the video card driver I was informed I already have the latest
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 01:25:22 am by irmgard » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 04:41:09 am »

irmgard - did you try updating with drivers from the nvidia website, or did you try from the Microsoft Windows Update?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 05:24:37 pm »

I have the same configuration but 4G Ram. The game flies but if I put too much decor on my hoods, performances drops. I don't know what the hell so heavy are those trees and flying pigs! Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: