Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:34:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Suit with Alpha Brass Buttons *shiny buttons!*  (Read 36321 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:04:37 pm »

AFTER seeing Howardlpeters' suit recolours with brass buttons, I said to my self,

Quote from: self
"Precious, now, there's an idea."

SO I screwed up my courage and beat on SimPe with an old cast iron skillet, but having neglected to check the pan for bacon, eggs, or other food items, I was delayed from completing my mission to abuse SimPE since my an angry housemate had become morally indignant over my unwitting theft of his breakies.  After a bit of dodge and weave around the psycho hungry guy with a knife, I managed to get back to my system with only non-fatal injuries and produce this mesh.

Most especial thanks to Howard for the idea, and Marvine for first responder medical care.

Now I pray you one and all, partake of this lovely bacon and egg novelty mesh, but I must be away to attend to a negligible blood loss problem due to the fact the cast iron skillet in now firmly wedged in my nether regions. :punch:

Hair on model by Sims2Sisters (TSR)

*pounds head on desk* Oh dear GOAT OF JASE!  I have carefully quadruple checked my files (again) and yet again I uploaded the wrong RAR, so please re-download the files *sigh*  Some days it doesn't pay to be an evil genius.... anyone have a beer or maybe some thorazine they can spare?

* BBsuitBrassButtons.rar (896.16 KB - downloaded 7006 times.)

* brassButtons2.jpg (123.54 KB, 700x578 - viewed 11083 times.)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 01:17:22 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:31:04 pm »

As sorry as I am about having a skillet lodged in your spine, this is an absolutely lovely set!  Thanks!
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 04:45:05 pm »

Gorgeous suits!
BadLuckBlackie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 06:35:30 pm »

Kewl!

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 07:23:32 pm »

Oh absolutly beeeeeautiful!!! thank you BBB (and howard for the idea hehe)

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
pamala

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 09:30:45 pm »

Thanks for the new suits.
howardlpeters

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 09:43:02 pm »

Most excellent!  Now... where did you say you put the skillet?

"Those late for dinner will not be served a fruit cup."

I'm Baaaaack!
KCBearcat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 10:45:01 pm »

You are the MAN! :worship:

Very nice work, Yakov. Smiley

Ya know, this should really go without saying, but I'll say it anyway.
If I find any of my stuff posted on the Exchange, I'll find you and
make your life fairly unpleasant. Smiley
hugo0401

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2007, 11:23:53 pm »

Hi Beos, excellent work, the detail of the brass buttons is splendid as well as the texture, but by a strange reason they appear like clothes for woman, ?¿what I can make to change this?

Greetings and congratulations by your explendid work.

Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
Amun-RA
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 11:36:04 pm »

Great mesh.

Quote of the Year
'virtual orgasmic rape' - Kevin McCullough
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 01:00:48 am »

Quote from: hugo0401;546525
Hi Beos, excellent work, the detail of the brass buttons is splendid as well as the texture, but by a strange reason they appear like clothes for woman, ?¿what I can make to change this?

Greetings and congratulations by your explendid work.

Hugo:  I just double checked the files - the red suit had the gender set wrongly; but the dark suit was set to the right gender. I checked all the other parts of the file and it should display in Male clothing as you see in the screen capture above.

The mesh and clothing files started life as the Hula skirt, but after lots of surgery in MilkShape 3D and SimPE they had a sex change.  This is a normal enough operation for game files, that it should work.  But if you have Pets EP installed, perhaps it requires the PARTS= and PRIORITY= tags -- so I added those for you just in case that is the problem.

Otherwise - these are base game only items and should not require any EP.  So I am confused why the dark suit did not work right for you.  The error in the file of the red one makes perfect sense for the error.  *scratching head*

Redownload the file and make sure to install the mesh in the Downloads folder only - if that doesn't fix it then move the mesh to the Savedsims folder.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
hugo0401

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 01:55:37 am »

Thanks for contest, i eliminate all folders to download and redownload your file, the red suit is ok. is in male clothes, the dark in female clothes, i don't have pets, i remove the mesh to savedsims and result same, ¿need eliminate the mesh to download folder?, because i eliminated.
Is very funny look a female with clothes of a superman.

Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 04:05:57 am »

hey Hugo - I am obviously getting sleep deprived, I uploaded the wrong files when I thought I was correcting everything - so please re-download the files? :punch:

zukanob

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 05:36:41 am »

Excellent work! Thank you
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 05:50:59 am »

WOW! Lovely suits.....Very Posh indeed. Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: