Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 05:41:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the cheat/hack for extra slot  (Read 2527 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Joefish

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2007, 05:03:09 pm »

Some times when i download houses for the sims offline i notice that some of the items placed are placed in between tile slots. For example if you have a two tile long tv and a three tile long couch then the tv will never be facing the direct middle of the couch.....i hope that makes sense cuz i want to know how i can make the tv be facing the exact middle of the couch....hope someone understands and if you do then please help
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 01:35:09 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 05:31:35 pm »

boolprop snapobjectstogrid false.  Make sure you set it back to true after placing your items.  When set to false, it will prevent placement of doors and windows.
Dread

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 07:03:18 pm »

Quote from: Joefish;546038
Some times when i download houses for the sims offline i notice that some of the items placed are placed in between tile slots. For example if you have a two tile long tv and a three tile long couch then the tv will never be facing the direct middle of the couch.....i hope that makes sense cuz i want to know how i can make the tv be facing the exact middle of the couch....hope someone understands and if you do then please help

Yeah, that's always been a problem for me. I always have to get the bad TV because of a three-tiled couch.

A.S.S.
After School's Suck
See what I did?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 07:32:27 pm »

boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false

used in conjunction with

moveObjects on

and

boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true

can be used to place items in a natural manner like your own home.  However you are limited in the quantity of things you can place on a table or counter surface.  And without care many things will be rendered un-usable by the Sims.

For instance, the painting easel cannot be turned 45 degrees and used, nor mirrors, and most 2-3 seat seating items become one seat items.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Dread

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 10:12:32 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy;546180
boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false
The third one requires University. I now have Uni, so it's no problem for me, but for him, he might not have it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 10:48:51 pm by Squinge » Logged

A.S.S.
After School's Suck
See what I did?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 01:32:51 am »

Well Dread, there is a sticky at the top of this forum :lol: List of all Maxis acknowledged Cheats - it isn't like we are hiding the fact you need specific EPs for some cheats to work

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: