Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:49:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: playing different families  (Read 6410 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rmvv

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 02:39:56 am »

I've reistalled my games so many times be nice to play with family allthe way,  but I've got used it so start up  again with different ex pack haven't yet play with all mine nl ofb and pets may be one day
tragedymcneil

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 01:40:13 pm »

I have played over 200 households , if not more, in steady rotation. I just remeber everything I do with them and remeber what I need to do. I had to start over in a new town recently though. I did too many terrain overalls and wrecked it.  But so far the new town probably has 15 households, 6 more on the way today. I should have 50 soon. Its not hard really.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 02:02:13 pm »

At one time I had well over 200 Sims in my game, actually it was closer to 300 and over 2,000 Character files. Most of them began from just two Sims. Then I made one other family so they'd have people to marry. I played Sims 1 on virgin mode, no downloads. So that's how I played Sims 2 for a long time. How I played them was go to one family and wait till one of their child/children if they were twins was a teen and it was their last day as a teen, then did the same till I had 8 teens all ready for college. Sent those 8 off, gave them their majors, got them moved in together. Went back and did 8 more. At one time I had 20 sets of 8 teens in each household in college! That's right 160 college students. Then all their parents/Grandparents back in Veronaville. But my sims all had large families cause dummy me was making all my first sims family sims till I got University. Plus I wasn't letting any of my Sims die off. That's when I finally said enough of this...I played each of those 20 households till they graduated and move them back. Then I went and started playing grandparents/great grandparents/great great grandparents till they all went to that big sim palace in the sky. I had two cemetaries full of gravestones. Then I had almost no place to build anymore houses. I was doubling up Sims and that's when I really cracked, ok it took me till I got Seasons to finally crack up and reset the neighborhood. My Sims went from two families to a major Sim city! Now I just play a couple families at a time and they're all knowledge Sims.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 02:13:39 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: