Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:19:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blurry Hair??  (Read 2072 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hazza_6660

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2007, 10:11:06 pm »

this is probably my video card because its not that great but just wonderring some of my custom content hairs are really blurry and they dont show the texture.. is there some possibilities that something might be doing this or is it my computer..and most of the time this problem occurs on blonde hairs for example:
peggy hair set 52 brown colour looks fine but in red and blonde it is very blurry..

There Are 3 Types Of people In This World, Ones Who Can Count and Ones Who Cant.:tongue8: :lurk:
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 10:30:12 pm »

Are you sure the "Sim Detail" is set to high on your game settings?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 10:32:49 pm by Triple_sSs » Logged
hazza_6660

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 10:41:21 pm »

yeah.. i set everything to high except shadows and no difference..

There Are 3 Types Of people In This World, Ones Who Can Count and Ones Who Cant.:tongue8: :lurk:
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 05:27:26 pm »

Try manually changing your detail settings. Right click the desktop, click properties, and click the settings tab. Then click the advanced button in the lower-right corner, and click the tab that has the name of your video card, and the rest of what to do might depend on the card. But look for something that says something like performance and quality settings, go there, and see if the image settings are at high quality. If they're set on high and your textures are still blurry, you might need to get a new video card. My old card used to make a lot of things blurry, but since I got my newer card, the textures are much sharper.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: