Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:06:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Got InTeen, and Now My Teens Won't Go To College!!  (Read 1758 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sliimshaydi
« on: January 31, 2007, 10:10:24 pm »

Hi all,

I just downloaded the inTeenimator like a week ago. everything was running smoothly until one of my teen sims was ready to enroll in college. a male sim, that is. i clicked on the phone and chose "college" but the only options there were for checkin up on scholarships. so i sent him to college using the college chooser. when i moved him into a lot and went to play him, he was still a teen. he was on the college campus, not in a dorm but in one of the campus houses, and he was still a teen with the same "teen" wants, including "go to college". i didnt know what to do so i used the sim modder to make it his birthday, thinking he would transition to a young adult, but he changed into an adult and started crying because he "wished he had gone to college", that's what was in his memories. i have the base game, Uni, Nightlife, and Pets. does anyone have any suggestions?? if so i would appreciate the help!!

thanks  !!

oh yeah, i did use the sim modder when he was a kid to grow him to a teen. do u think that might've had something to do with it??
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 10:52:02 pm »

My first suggestion would be to read the documentation that came with InTeen.  The only problem you're having with InTeen is not knowing how to use it.  Then after you read the documentation if you still have questions on InTeen, follow the link in my signature and ask your question there.  I'll be more than happy to help you then.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: