Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:23:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims Game help  (Read 2440 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
volcomstone121

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2007, 08:49:18 pm »

:smt120 i want to get holiday edition (main control)ok and my question is will have holiday on like pets or how does it work:h3lp:
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 08:50:54 pm »

This is in the wrong place my dearie. Tongue I'm sure one of our lovely people will move it for you.
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 08:51:40 pm »

its just a bunch of add on items, you don't even need the disk to play the game! you can use pets or what ever after you install.

btw, should'nt this be in the sims2 help forum?

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 02:44:29 pm »

Cobain Fan - the holiday edition is a version of the base game that has the christmas content included.

volcomstone - if you already have the game - then you need only purchase the 2006 holiday fun stuff, this is a sort of micro-EP

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
volcomstone121

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 03:29:37 pm »

if i want to download stuff would it be sims2 downloads and is it MENTto be an ep
JayAngel
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 04:13:00 pm »

It's MEANT to be an add-on pack, in fact.  I don't understand about the downloading part of your question unless you're asking where to put downloads, which would be, as you say, the Downloads folder.

VISIT ME HERE AT INSIMENATOR: JAY'S HOME FOR FALLEN ANGELS
OR HERE AT MY SITE: AFTER MIDNIGHT SIMS 2
Whether angels or devils pursue me
In the dark I cannot tell...

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 04:18:01 pm »

The Holiday Edition was a limited release that was the base game PLUS the holiday 2005 stuff pack (altough they called it a "fun pack")

volcomstone - do not start a new thread with the same question if you are not going to even bother reading the answers in the first one.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 04:20:58 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
volcomstone121

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 06:49:22 pm »

i won it and i was also wondring do i downlaod sims2 things because i was at ebgame it say 40.00$ in us and it does not say needs sims 2 ... go to walmart and check all games in back and read it say requeirs sim2 blahblah then holiday edition

EDIT:  oh sorry did not read close beosboxboy you awnser it it was base part
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 12:50:29 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: