Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 01:54:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help  (Read 1482 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
fatsim

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2007, 01:24:06 am »

Need help from fellow sims 2 users. My game crashed about a week ago and reinstalled again. The problem showed up when I redownloaded several skintones and meshes that I had before. The do not show up where the downloaded sims skinstones are suppose to be. Even the Insimenator download does not show up in the game. They are in my downloads folder but not in the game. Show I buy another copy of the sims 2. Well fellow sims let me know okay.

Sincerely. Fatsim
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 01:32:35 am »

A couple things to check...
1.  Make sure the CC is in My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads.  Capitalization of Downloads is important.
2.  If you have any EPs, or maybe it's just NL and later, when the game starts you'll have a screen asking to enable or disable CC.  Enable it and restart the game.  If you don't have the screen, check Options-Game Options and see if you have the option to display or hide the screen and a big asterisk.  Make sure show CC in catelog is checked.  Click on the asterisk and enable CC then restart.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: