Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:37:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Employees dots over their heads  (Read 1658 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
morgan

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2007, 04:19:17 pm »

Sorry, a couple of quick questions:

The dots that hover your employees head - what do all the colours mean?
Also, I sometimes give my employee a 'break' and they don't take advantage of it.  You'd think they'd go to the loo or make themselves dinner etc.  Is this right?

Thank you.
kere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 04:39:50 pm »

Quote from: PRIMA Official Game Guide
Above all employees; heads are small balls coloured to indicate the state of their moods (green is happy, yellow is middling, and red is bad). Keep an eye on it and give employees a break before they bail out on their own, or you may have trouble getting them back to work without damaging relationship.

Use the employee mood ball to anticipate when employees will bail out on their own. An underpaid employee will bail out when the ball is yellow or green; a fairly or overpaid employee wont wander off until it's thoroughly red.

Employees instructed to take a break will leave the job to tend to their needs and automatically return to their assignment after one hour

The employees you instruct to take a break will only tend to their needs which are low enough to warrant it, so therefore, it's a good idea to give them a break when they first turn red, as they are more likely to fulfill more motives at the same time, this includes social, so try and talk to them now and then, or they may wander out there and annoy your customers instead.
morgan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 06:56:21 pm »

Cheers Kere, I'll make sure I give the employees a break when they turn red.  If they want food they'll get it themselves!  

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: