Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:47:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TheCelt Self Sim  (Read 5085 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheCelt

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2007, 02:44:14 am »

The brows are by helaene.

The blush and lipstick and eyeliner are by ByBarcelonista.  And I just have to say that the lipstick couldn't have been more exactly like one I wear if I had took a picture of my own painted up lips.  As soon as I saw it, I said "That's mine!"  

The eyeshadow is by me.

Eyes by me.

The hair is the Jeanette Biderman hair.  Which I can no longer find where I got this one from.  So if you don't have it, please feel free to just give me a nice red hair style, please.  My  hair is quite long, longer than this style but the cut is fairly similar.

I didn't include the skintone because the one I used is a default replacement and I don't want it to screw up your game. The skintone was a default replacement that I honestly cannot recall who made it. And I couldn't find who did the eyes I used when I made my Sim.  Since I didn't include the skintone, just pick one of your favorites for me.  I'm pretty fair skinned.  Got me some freckles too. So freckles are okay.

I love my eyes.  But I wasn't happy with how my Sim eyes turned out.  I have tried like 4 times to make my eye color and it never turned out to my satisfaction.  So I just had to finally give up and live with this one.  

Sorry no clothes are included either.  So dress me up however you like.  

I'm an Aries.  I know what you're thinking.  Holy crap a redheded Irish Aries .. what a lethal mixture that is!  True, I have a temper.  But I am a real kitten at heart.  You know.  Playful and fun but can scratch you for no known reason then purr innocently.  

I'm going to be honest.  The way this Sim is most not like me is the figure.  I'm short and a litte chubby.  But at least I got lucky in getting blessed in the type of curves a guy doesn't mind.  LOL So if you want it to be true to self then you'll just have to make me chubby in your own game.  LOL

I swear I had no idea how hard it would be to make myself into a Sim.  I don't think it really looks that much like myself but then again we are own worst critics.  But it is fairly close I think.  Hope you all like me.  LOL

* TheCelt.rar (631.29 KB - downloaded 269 times.)

* TheCelt01.jpg (27.85 KB, 249x315 - viewed 431 times.)

* TheCelt02.jpg (17.87 KB, 155x166 - viewed 1293 times.)

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 05:57:26 am »

When you package a sim with default skin, your default replacement isn't packaged with it. Your game reads it as maxis skin, therefore there's no custom skin for it to package. Pretty sim though. Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
karialSim
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 03:52:36 pm »

She's SO pretty!!! I'll get her in my game very soon! I might have that hair, but I'm not sure. But I do have a lot of red hairs (I've got so many hairs in my downloads-I think that's my worst download addiction lol).

Growing old is inevitable. Growing UP is optional!
karialSim's Krazy Kreations
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 04:18:41 pm »

Pretty!
Moon River

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 07:29:43 pm »

Very beautiful!!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 09:10:17 pm »

You can download the Jeanette Biedermann hair mesh set at Spiffy Sims. Wink
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 04:03:57 pm by Mellisenda » Logged

Melissa
mbcritics

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 08:39:37 am »

Love it. Thanks!
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 04:57:20 pm »

Thanks so much!  I'm glad you guys liked my self sim!

pretty_kitty11

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 10:07:42 pm »

pretty

:starsmiley: :starsmiley: :starsmiley: You get the besssst of both worlds, chillin' out take it slow, then u rock out the show!!:starsmiley: :starsmiley: :starsmiley:
evil`a

*damned thing*

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 06:48:50 am »

you're very beautiful!

~ FUSIONS ALRIGHT~
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 02:45:13 am »

Quote from: evil`a;621459
you're very beautiful!

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: